MIKA@Ollesummer Festival - Tallin Estonia

robertina

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohmygod, I can't believe I'm going to see him today! ASDFGHJKL :'D I'm also going to the airport. I hope I can see him there :')

:boing: Mika will arrive to Estonia in a min. :wink2:

and will we meet today?:aah:

:boing: Mika will arrive to Estonia in a min. :wink2:

and will we meet today?:aah:

Are you sure? :blink: I thought he was going to come with the plane which should arrive at 17:35...

Oh, I don't know. Would be awesome :)

Have fun today guys! :group_hug: I wish I could be there with you.

aww. elii....:tears::huglove:

Are you sure? :blink: I thought he was going to come with the plane which should arrive at 17:35...

Oh, I don't know. Would be awesome :)

Ummyea.. my bff just saw that info on the internet.. cameramans are already ready so....

and yes !! =)

Have fun to everybody who is going :yay::yay: enjoy the gig an Mika :wub2:

:wub2:

aww. elii....:tears::huglove:

Ummyea.. my bff just saw that info on the internet.. cameramans are already ready so....

and yes !! =)

:wub2:

Oh noo, I wanted to go there so bad...

Can we talk somewhere? FB? :D

Still in a pleasant shock after hearing three new songs during the soundcheck :wub2: Raining a bit but not too much. I have an internet connection in our room so can write a few words after the show.

statue texted me that theyre front row center, i think shes with nina,so thatll mean perfect pix and videos from the 2 of them. :biggrin2:

she also texted that he did underwater and lola at the soundcheck! and even another new song! i hope hell play them all... :excite:

statue texted me that theyre front row center, i think shes with nina,so thatll mean perfect pix and videos from the 2 of them. :biggrin2:

she also texted that he did underwater and lola at the soundcheck! and even another new song! i hope hell play them all... :excite:

I know he wants to test new songs but I really want some surprises on the album :wink2:, it´s the contradiction in me. I want to hear the new songs and still want them to be a surprise :doh:

I know he wants to test new songs but I really want some surprises on the album :wink2:, it´s the contradiction in me. I want to hear the new songs and still want them to be a surprise :doh:

When he plays them live in full I don't mind.

and we'll finally have a great version of Underwater now :yay:

I'm so happy tiibet is there to record the 3 new songs :roftl: - and I am happy for her to be there as well :teehee:

oh wow! Lola and underwater too? Two/three new songs in two days. The mika drought has turned into a mika flood- can't he save some for later?!

Still over two months until the album's released. Having heard the title song, I am now officially excited!:mikadas:

I agree with you. I can't wait to hear the new songs. Really excited, but still if you've heard all the songs on the album before you bought it all the fun is gone.