MIKA@Ollesummer Festival - Tallin Estonia

robertina

Why would you be annoying :D? I'd like to meet new people. I've been to 2 Mika gigs already but never had the chance to talk to others so I'd like to change it this time :D

I like meeting new people too but I'm always a bit worried they won't like me. :teehee: I know, I'm paranoid.

Were you not an MFCer back then when you saw Mika or did you just not meet others at the gigs?

eeemmm... then... all MFCers are sitting in a corner... in total silence:mf_rosetinted:

Sounds like a blast! :mf_rosetinted::naughty: Nah, I'm sure we'll end up having a great time.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like meeting new people too but I'm always a bit worried they won't like me. :teehee: I know, I'm paranoid.

Were you not an MFCer back then when you saw Mika or did you just not meet others at the gigs?

At one gig I was with my friend and at the second one I was so shy to talk to anyone + I was waiting at the wrong gate(all the MFCers were near the other gate:D)

I know ;D

one of those people who'll take a bubble blower is me:wink2::teehee:

Same here :teehee:

Are we going to meet each other at the gig? :mikadas: We should probably start organizing.

We have to !!!!!! And I was thinkin' that maybe alreayd BEFORE the gig since.. Gates will be open 5-6? and Mika will come around 11 pm :aah:

Great! :yay: I'm definitely one of those people who will bring their bubbleblower :naughty:

Now I have only one thing to decide.. Do I wanna see Lovebox report thread before the Tallinn gig or not?

Yes, I'm takin bubbleblower too :oriiginal:

maybe you wanna :aah: i know you will watch it :aah:

it would be great idea:mikadas: I wanna meet all MFCrs who are coming:biggrin2:

+1!

At one gig I was with my friend and at the second one I was so shy to talk to anyone + I was waiting at the wrong gate(all the MFCers were near the other gate:D)

Aww... :huglove: This time we have to make sure we all meet at the same spot, I would hate for someone to come to the gig and not meet the rest because of something like that.

We have to !!!!!! And I was thinkin' that maybe alreayd BEFORE the gig since.. Gates will be open 5-6? and Mika will come around 11 pm :aah:

Yes, this was what I was thinking about too. It would be fun to hang out before the gig since once Mika comes on stage no one will pay attention to anything else. :naughty:

Yes, this was what I was thinking about too. It would be fun to hang out before the gig since once Mika comes on stage no one will pay attention to anything else. :naughty:

Well.. I will go to the... first row before 11 pm , so... probably at 9 or smth...cause I heard the band before Mika is good too.. (estonian)

Well.. I will go to the... first row before 11 pm , so... probably at 9 or smth...cause I heard the band before Mika is good too.. (estonian)

I think we need to go there even earlier to get the first row. The act before Mika will be on stage at 20:30 and people will probably start to gather there a bit before that time.

I think we need to go there even earlier to get the first row. The act before Mika will be on stage at 20:30 and people will probably start to gather there a bit before that time.

Ooooh.. okay okay.. well.. then we gotta move in front of the stage 8 pm.. :original:

Ooooh.. okay okay.. well.. then we gotta move in front of the stage 8 pm.. :original:

I always worry so much about getting the front row. I can think of it for weeks and find out new and better ways to get there :D. It's so much more comfortable to be at the front so that the fence will support me and I don't get so tired from standing and jumping.

I always worry so much about getting the front row. I can think of it for weeks and find out new and better ways to get there :D. It's so much more comfortable to be at the front so that the fence will support me and I don't get so tired from standing and jumping.

Exactly..:aah: like last time 2010 :aah:

And I'm only 5'2, so for me the second row would basically mean watching into someones head (or shoulders) instead of Mika :naughty:

And I'm only 5'2, so for me the second row would basically mean watching into someones head (or shoulders) instead of Mika :naughty:

You're tiny! Maybe we could build one of these.

image2.png

Mika likes circus-related stuff, I'm sure he'd appreciate a human pyramid too. :mf_rosetinted:

You're tiny! Maybe we could build one of these.

image2.png

Mika likes circus-related stuff, I'm sure he'd appreciate a human pyramid too. :mf_rosetinted:

He would love that :roftl::roftl:

If I won't get the front row, I'm gonna try this with whoever will be in front of me :naughty:

Note to self: make sure to stay as far away from Milda as possible. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

haha:aah::aah: I don't even know how MFCers look like..:aah: only you and siiri and tannu:aah: that's all :aah:

Never on earth would I have thought I'd be going to one of those Tallinn Beer Festivals :aah:. But as I'll be landing in Tallinn a few hours before the show I though what the hell and bought the ticket. So, MIKA, be prepared :naughty:

Never on earth would I have thought I'd be going to one of those Tallinn Beer Festivals :aah:. But as I'll be landing in Tallinn a few hours before the show I though what the hell and bought the ticket. So, MIKA, be prepared :naughty:

I'll see you there :das: