robertina

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two weeks! I'm so happy ahhhh :biggrin2:

Maybe somebody knows how long the performance is going to be? :teehee:

Well.. As much as I know Mika will come to the stage 11 pm?? And I dno how long he'll be.. 1,5h? I'm not 100% sure.

what what what what ?!?!?!? WHY !??!?!??!?!?!?! :tears:

It's complicated but to keep it short - it just won't work out, it would be too difficult. :sad: I'm gutted that I can't go after all but at the moment not going is the best option.

I hope you guys end up having a great time! :huglove: Take lots of pictures to share with the rest of us and have fun! I can't wait to read your reports!

It's complicated but to keep it short - it just won't work out, it would be too difficult. :sad: I'm gutted that I can't go after all but at the moment not going is the best option.

I hope you guys end up having a great time! :huglove: Take lots of pictures to share with the rest of us and have fun! I can't wait to read your reports!

I still didn't get the real reason for Why?!!? but well......

It's so sad that you're not coming.....:huh: I was waiting to meet you so much !! :tears:

:huglove:

Heyy! About the balloon fanaction.. we decided to change it because it got some quite negative feedback, so I discussed it with the concert organizer and we agreed that we should repeat the bubble thing. :wink2:

I hope that it's ok with all of you and you will take part in this. I also just made a Facebook event about the fanaction, so please attend, share and invite friends! :thumb_yello:

http://www.facebook.com/events/114774161999035/?ref=ts

Heyy! About the balloon fanaction.. we decided to change it because it got some quite negative feedback, so I discussed it with the concert organizer and we agreed that we should repeat the bubble thing. :wink2:

I hope that it's ok with all of you and you will take part in this. I also just made a Facebook event about the fanaction, so please attend, share and invite friends! :thumb_yello:

Is it allowed to bring liquids / water to the venue? For me personally it's impossible to bring the bubble stuff from home as I travel with hand luggage only :aah: But I'll see if I can find a place to buy it in Tallinn.

Is there anything else you locals (I suppose you are as you discussed with the organiser) could tell us about the venue or the best way to get there in advance? It'd be lovely to get some advice because I've never been to Tallinn before so your help would be appreciated! :wub2:

Hah.. Told you !!!

Is it allowed to bring liquids / water to the venue? For me personally it's impossible to bring the bubble stuff from home as I travel with hand luggage only :aah: But I'll see if I can find a place to buy it in Tallinn.

Is there anything else you locals (I suppose you are as you discussed with the organiser) could tell us about the venue or the best way to get there in advance? It'd be lovely to get some advice because I've never been to Tallinn before so your help would be appreciated! :wub2:

Yes, I'm sure that you can find a place in Tallinn where you can buy a bubble blower. :thumb_yello: And I think bringing the bubble blower to the venue is not a problem, because back in 2010 they let us in with the bubble blowers. And I'm not quite sure about it yet, but there should be a place on the festival grounds where they are going to sell bubble blowers before the gig. :wink2:

And if you are coming to the venue from the city center, then you can get there easily with buses number 1A, 8, 5, 34A and 38. I think there should be information about how to get there on the homepage of the venue as well: http://lauluvaljak.ee/en/

I hope it helped :thumb_yello:

Yes, I'm sure that you can find a place in Tallinn where you can buy a bubble blower. :thumb_yello: And I think bringing the bubble blower to the venue is not a problem, because back in 2010 they let us in with the bubble blowers. And I'm not quite sure about it yet, but there should be a place on the festival grounds where they are going to sell bubble blowers before the gig. :wink2:

And if you are coming to the venue from the city center, then you can get there easily with buses number 1A, 8, 5, 34A and 38. I think there should be information about how to get there on the homepage of the venue as well: http://lauluvaljak.ee/en/

Thank you, that really helped a lot! :huglove:

I just re-checked the useful information on the festival-page. So we're not allowed to bring food or drinks :aah: and filming is forbidden but taking photos is allowed :aah: At least they gave the basic information. :naughty:

Well, he didn't sing it at Lovebox. But that was a *very* short set. Do we know if he'll play a full set, meaning at least an hour or so, in Tallinn?

Usually it is so.. @õllesummer I mean.. That the main performer will be on stage like 1,5 hour or smth...

About transport... I thought about it too... they are coming from bus station from city center, right..?

Hi All..!:bye:

Does sb know, is there in Tallin near the place where will be the festival, is any hotel or other place where to stay for 5,6 hours after show..???:exclamation:

Hi All..!:bye:

Does sb know, is there in Tallin near the place where will be the festival, is any hotel or other place where to stay for 5,6 hours after show..???:exclamation:

hey. Ofc i know. I like in Tallinn :aah:

There is a hotel right across the sound festival ground =)

hey. Ofc i know. I like in Tallinn :aah:

There is a hotel right across the sound festival ground =)

great... can you tell me the name of this hotel, please..?