• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance_man:Only one month left!:fangurl:

you're soo ight:thumb_yello:

:swoon::pbjt:

Is there any news about the balloons thing? Nothing changed? We are still doing it, right? :biggrin2:

as much as i know nothing has changed =) tough i guess some people add bubbleblowers too ==)

as much as i know nothing has changed =) tough i guess some people add bubbleblowers too ==)

Great! :yay: I'm definitely one of those people who will bring their bubbleblower :naughty:

Now I have only one thing to decide.. Do I wanna see Lovebox report thread before the Tallinn gig or not? :aah:

Great! :yay: I'm definitely one of those people who will bring their bubbleblower :naughty:

Now I have only one thing to decide.. Do I wanna see Lovebox report thread before the Tallinn gig or not? :aah:

hahaa same question here:aah: but I think I'm not strong enough to keep myself away from it xD

Only one thing? What about your dad giving you a lift? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Good point though, I hadn't thought of that. Unfortunately I know myself well enough to say that I can't wait until I see him, I need to find out what Lovebox was like. :naughty:

it would be great idea:mikadas: I wanna meet all MFCrs who are coming:biggrin2:

Me too. :teehee: I have no idea how it's been carried out in the past but I reckon it would be best for everyone if we knew what to do as soon as possible.

So, any ideas? :teehee:

hahaa same question here:aah: but I think I'm not strong enough to keep myself away from it xD

Me too :aah: But I'll try as hard as I can!! Of course there is no way I won't listen to the new songs (if he's gonna sing at least one of them :mf_rosetinted:), but I'll try not to check everything else :naughty:

Only one thing? What about your dad giving you a lift? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh yeah... That... :mf_rosetinted: Well, I already told my mum I'm going to Tallinn for three days sometime in the Summer, haven't told why I'm going there, but it's a first step :naughty:

Good point though, I hadn't thought of that. Unfortunately I know myself well enough to say that I can't wait until I see him, I need to find out what Lovebox was like. :naughty:

I think I'm gonna do the same, but for now I'll just pretend I'm strong enough not check Lovebox reports thread :mf_rosetinted:

I think I'm gonna do the same, but for now I'll just pretend I'm strong enough not check Lovebox reports thread :mf_rosetinted:

That's exactly what I'm gonna do too. :naughty: I don't want to know everything about the show but I think I'll still check the reports. Then I know what to be ready for.

Me too. :teehee: I have no idea how it's been carried out in the past but I reckon it would be best for everyone if we knew what to do as soon as possible.

So, any ideas? :teehee:

I'm really hopeless at organizing things and there aren't any good ideas on my mind xD

Me too :aah: But I'll try as hard as I can!! Of course there is no way I won't listen to the new songs (if he's gonna sing at least one of them :mf_rosetinted:), but I'll try not to check everything else :naughty:

you're a strong girl, I'll TRY to do the same:teehee:

hmm, yeah new songs are the things I must see xD .. but who knows, maybe he'll sing some of them in Tallinn:mikadas:

We should definitely meet each other at the gig (I'm maybe coming alone so it would be good entertainment for me as well :aah:) but I'm also not good at organizing stuff:mf_rosetinted:

you're a strong girl, I'll TRY to do the same:teehee:

hmm, yeah new songs are the things I must see xD .. but who knows, maybe he'll sing some of them in Tallinn:mikadas:

Of course he will!! That's the reason why I'm coming :mf_rosetinted: But I have to hear them before our gig, because I must be prepared to sing along with Mika :pinkbow: Now I want to apologize to everyone who will stand near me during the gig :naughty:

Of course he will!! That's the reason why I'm coming :mf_rosetinted: But I have to hear them before our gig, because I must be prepared to sing along with Mika :pinkbow: Now I want to apologize to everyone who will stand near me during the gig :naughty:

yeah you're right:naughty: but it would be also great if he'll sing a really new song that nobody have never heard before.. a big surprise for us:blush-anim-cl:

why so?:teehee:

yeah you're right:naughty: but it would be also great if he'll sing a really new song that nobody have never heard before.. a big surprise for us:blush-anim-cl:

why so?:teehee:

Why I wanna apologize? If you will hear me singing, you'll understand why :roftl:

Oh yeah... That... :mf_rosetinted: Well, I already told my mum I'm going to Tallinn for three days sometime in the Summer, haven't told why I'm going there, but it's a first step :naughty:

Oh dear. :lmfao:

Well, baby steps is better than no steps at all right? :naughty:

I'm really hopeless at organizing things and there aren't any good ideas on my mind xD

We should definitely meet each other at the gig (I'm maybe coming alone so it would be good entertainment for me as well :aah:) but I'm also not good at organizing stuff:mf_rosetinted:

I can totally imagine a bunch of MFCers wandering around the festival area, completely lost, looking for each other. :roftl:

I might be coming by myself too so I'd really appreciate the company if you guys are sure you won't get annoyed by me or anything. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Why I wanna apologize? If you will hear me singing, you'll understand why :roftl:

hahaa ok :teehee: in that case people shouldn't come near me either:aah:

I can totally imagine a bunch of MFCers wandering around the festival area, completely lost, looking for each other. :roftl:

I might be coming by myself too so I'd really appreciate the company if you guys are sure you won't get annoyed by me or anything. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I hope it won't happen:naughty:

who knows:fisch: aah ofc we won't xD, there have to be someone who cheers

us up cos I'm one of them who tends to be a bit too quiet:teehee:

who knows:fisch: aah ofc we won't xD, there have to be someone who cheers us up cos I'm one of them who tends to be a bit too quiet:teehee:

+1

Eli could be our personal entertainer before Mika comes on stage :naughty:

I hope it won't happen:naughty:

who knows:fisch: aah ofc we won't xD, there have to be someone who cheers

us up cos I'm one of them who tends to be a bit too quiet:teehee:

+1

Eli could be our personal entertainer before Mika comes on stage :naughty:

What if I'm shy too? :mf_rosetinted:

Why would you be annoying :D? I'd like to meet new people. I've been to 2 Mika gigs already but never had the chance to talk to others so I'd like to change it this time :D