• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh Thank you! :huglove: so what are you working on now?:blink:

Well, right now we haven't been doing too much so you're fine.., mainly we have been doing a lot of illustrating and we are trying to come up with the beginning dialogues. :thumb_yello:

Well' date=' right now we haven't been doing too much so you're fine.., mainly we have been doing a lot of illustrating and we are trying to come up with the beginning dialogues. :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Just wonder do you sleep at all? :aah:

Well' date=' right now we haven't been doing too much so you're fine.., mainly we have been doing a lot of illustrating and we are trying to come up with the beginning dialogues. :thumb_yello:[/quote']

so what kind of illustrating? sorry i exactly don't know the beginning dialogues :teehee:

No. I'm serious. I really do NOT sleep AT ALL. I was literally up all night and I still haven't slept. :aah:

:aah: Haha, thought so, you are here at all the times of the day :mf_rosetinted: Well sleep is overrated :aah:

:aah: Haha, thought so, you are here at all the times of the day :mf_rosetinted: Well sleep is overrated :aah:

She doesn't sleep. At all. We just talk all day. :aah: LoNG LIVE TEXTING!!

sorry, I dont take part of this thread very often because my summer is very full, i dont think im gona very help you here because I dont have the time for, sorry :\ but when I can find the time to go on mfc I can take a ride here just for fun to see where you are in the story :)

sorry, I dont take part of this thread very often because my summer is very full, i dont think im gona very help you here because I dont have the time for, sorry :\ but when I can find the time to go on mfc I can take a ride here just for fun to see where you are in the story :)

Okay, that's fine! :wink2: