• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I'm thinking. That the Mother can be one of the causes of the running away.

Good. And we were thinking of incorporating some more mature themes to add to the trippiness effect, so what did we have in mind there? I need a clear idea of where we're headed.

Good. And we were thinking of incorporating some more mature themes to add to the trippiness effect' date=' so what did we have in mind there? I need a clear idea of where we're headed.[/quote']

I'm going to throw something crazy out here, because I'm tired and feeling risky. What if in her dream state, she 'wakes up' and decides to walk to school. Maybe before hand she searches her whacked up house and can't find her mother for money to take the Tube, so she decides to walk. So she is walking along, and comes across something outrageous. Like, her Teacher as a Corner Prostitute or something. Something that suggests that school is NOT in session. She could choose to continue on to school, only to find its some sort of trippy drug factory where all the forgotten dream characters go when their dreamer is done using them. WhAT THE HELL DID MY BRAIN JUST PRODUCE?!

I'm going to throw something crazy out here, because I'm tired and feeling risky. What if in her dream state, she 'wakes up' and decides to walk to school. Maybe before hand she searches her whacked up house and can't find her mother for money to take the Tube, so she decides to walk. So she is walking along, and comes across something outrageous. Like, her Teacher as a Corner Prostitute or something. Something that suggests that school is NOT in session. She could choose to continue on to school, only to find its some sort of trippy drug factory where all the forgotten dream characters go when their dreamer is done using them. WhAT THE HELL DID MY BRAIN JUST PRODUCE?!

that is a great idea! :shocked: i like it :thumb_yello:

O.O YESSSSSSSS!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! And there's where we might put in your walking to school scene where everyone has the super long legs :teehee: I COULD NOT LOVE WHAT TOU JUST WROTE MORE. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE I HAVE REACHED FULL LOVE CAPACITY.

O.O YESSSSSSSS!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! And there's where we might put in your walking to school scene where everyone has the super long legs :teehee: I COULD NOT LOVE WHAT TOU JUST WROTE MORE. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE I HAVE REACHED FULL LOVE CAPACITY.

FrOM PINK FLOYD!!!! OhMyGoodness THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohmygod im flipping out. That was amazing. Brill.iant. Amazing. Be proud' date=' be very proud.[/quote']

:boing: Someone save that! I'm not going to remember it all in the morning!! I'm running on my empty brain juice, and its making me think.... Weird thoughts.

guys what would you say about talking this in tiny? o: EDIT: not like now but someday :aah:

I would say that I can't because it's 3:20AM and I'm thinking prostitution thoughts.

And some of the lost character MUST be the Mubbins!!! I FrEAKING LOVE THE MUBBINS!!! Hence my sheep, Mubbina.:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: I've no objection! So what comes directly after the EMD scene? We need some more reality, for character setup, I think, and then how shall we transition to going to sleep? Maybe she has a rough day. Tries to get to sleep and is kept up thinking, and then falls through the bed like had been previously suggested?

:teehee: I've no objection! So what comes directly after the EMD scene? We need some more reality' date=' for character setup, I think, and then how shall we transition to going to sleep? Maybe she has a rough day. Tries to get to sleep and is kept up thinking, and then falls through the bed like had been previously suggested?[/quote']

This is somewhere that we can really start to show that we are using different artists! She could be laying in bed, thinking of her sh*tty day and trying to sleep. She could be tossing and turning and every single one of our artists out do a scene where she is laying in a different position. Just to show our use of different artists. Then she falls through the bed and 'wakes up', walks down stairs, searches for mum, yadda yadda yadda.

This is somewhere that we can really start to show that we are using different artists! She could be laying in bed, thinking of her sh*tty day and trying to sleep. She could be tossing and turning and every single one of our artists out do a scene where she is laying in a different position. Just to show our use of different artists. Then she falls through the bed and 'wakes up', walks down stairs, searches for mum, yadda yadda yadda.

Yeah, good! Actually this brings me around to the idea we had earlier of writing several different first pages. Are we still on board with that or no? Maybe while she is trying to sleep she would suddenly realize something that would induce the falling feeling. Like an effortless glide into sleep that she realizes because of a thought she has.

Yeah' date=' good! Actually this brings me around to the idea we had earlier of writing several different first pages. Are we still on board with that or no? Maybe while she is trying to sleep she would suddenly realize something that would induce the falling feeling. Like an effortless glide into sleep that she realizes because of a thought she has.[/quote']

OhMyGod my brain is KILLING ME tonight. :lmfao: Can I tell you something? Promise you won't be angry? I don't really like the whole multiple first pages. But that's just me!!! And my opinion isn't overruling. The whole idea just confuses me.

OhMyGod my brain is KILLING ME tonight. :lmfao: Can I tell you something? Promise you won't be angry? I don't really like the whole multiple first pages. But that's just me!!! And my opinion isn't overruling. The whole idea just confuses me.

oh thank GOD. You know at first when the book was undeveloped it seemed like a good idea nut now that we have some rough plot I'm not feeling it anymore. :aah: So we're officially cutting that right out.