oh thank GOD. You know at first when the book was undeveloped it seemed like a good idea nut now that we have some rough plot I'm not feeling it anymore. :aah: So we're officially cutting that right out.

Good!:thumb_yello: I just think that would result in a VERY confusing plot line, and not in the good way.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, if she kicks you out from comp, i'll get angry and you don't want to see me angry :aah:

:aah: I just got the Internet back a few hours ago after getting kicked off for this EXACT reason.:aah:

Good!:thumb_yello: I just think that would result in a VERY confusing plot line, and not in the good way.

Agreed. Wait, hm, is gertrude gonna be much else special? We know she'll be a constant-- What sort of relationship does she have with Mika? I imagine them as talking to each other, that sort of thing. Like how when Alice is falling down the rabbit hole, she wonders about Dinah. Except Gertrude will be with Mika.

Agreed. Wait' date=' hm, is gertrude gonna be much else special? We know she'll be a constant-- What sort of relationship does she have with Mika? I imagine them as talking to each other, that sort of thing. Like how when Alice is falling down the rabbit hole, she wonders about Dinah. Except Gertrude will be with Mika.[/quote']

Yes!!! Gertrude is just... There. Her constant. She could talk to her in hopes of keeping her last few threads of sanity. If we wanted to get really devious we could make a few scenes later in the book that Gertrude is taken away and Mika thinks that she is finally all the way mental, but really it is just the dream speeding up. Or maybe the dream speeds up because Gertrude was taken away?!

Yes!!! Gertrude is just... There. Her constant. She could talk to her in hopes of keeping her last few threads of sanity. If we wanted to get really devious we could make a few scenes later in the book that Gertrude is taken away and Mika thinks that she is finally all the way mental, but really it is just the dream speeding up. Or maybe the dream speeds up because Gertrude was taken away?!

MWAHAHA YES!!! You're having the BEST ideas tonight :wink2: I LOVE this.

MWAHAHA YES!!! You're having the BEST ideas tonight :wink2: I LOVE this.

I'm feeling very trippy!!! And get this! I'M TOTALLY SOBER!!! Who would have thought I even possessed this kind of stuff? :boing: I'm glad you guys are liking my ideas!! I'm on a roll!!!!

I'm feeling very trippy!!! And get this! I'M TOTALLY SOBER!!! Who would have thought I even possessed this kind of stuff? :boing: I'm glad you guys are liking my ideas!! I'm on a roll!!!!

Ha! My head hurts too bad to have good ideas, so yeah. :mf_rosetinted:

Ha! My head hurts too bad to have good ideas' date=' so yeah. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

:tears::huglove: I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better my tooth hurts like a muthafawka and I've thrown up twice in 15 minutes. We can be sick together.

Ha! :aah: I know what you mean. So are we all run out of ideas for now? Got anything else?

Nevah!!!!! Okay!!! So..... Sh*t. I had something. Just give me a second to put it into words.

OOH I like that!!! :thumb_yello: The outfit is adorable :teehee:

Agreed! I love the outfit!!!

Okay, so walking through the house. I think the initial set up of the house should stay pretty similar to that in the regular world. But the windows is where we can play a bit. Crazy things outside the windows could suggest a change in scenery. I HaD TOTALLY FORGOTTEN MY BAR SKETCH!!! I need to upload it!!!!! I think you guys will love it!!!

Agreed! I love the outfit!!!

Okay, so walking through the house. I think the initial set up of the house should stay pretty similar to that in the regular world. But the windows is where we can play a bit. Crazy things outside the windows could suggest a change in scenery. I HaD TOTALLY FORGOTTEN MY BAR SKETCH!!! I need to upload it!!!!! I think you guys will love it!!!

I LOVE the window idea!! AND YOUR BAR SKETCH!!!! YES I WANT TO SEE IT!!! WHEN WILL IT BE UP?! :excite: