• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everybody alright with the really super big humongous awesomely important clarification Micah added?

:thumb_yello: I have a feeling now that the drama is over, no one wants to help after all.:sneaky2:

:thumb_yello: I have a feeling now that the drama is over, no one wants to help after all.:sneaky2:

HYPOCRITES. maybe at 2 or 3 Am when this thread is the only one active they will take interest. :V Are we gonna have a plot twist or smth? If we will, we might wanna chose the end of the book a bit, to make sure it works out well- that's what J.K Rowling did, I think! :naughty:

HYPOCRITES. maybe at 2 or 3 Am when this thread is the only one active they will take interest. :V Are we gonna have a plot twist or smth? If we will' date=' we might wanna chose the end of the book a bit, to make sure it works out well- that's what J.K Rowling did, I think! :naughty:[/quote']

Sure! I have some ideas.

1.) Illustration wise, I think Mika should be a girl. I was doodling around with both genders earlier today, and I found that trying to make a boy look the same every single time is going to difficult. Mostly leg size and length, and at least with a girl you can put her in a dress and not have to worry for the hips to be exact, crotch to waist ratio, and not to mention the male torso is a bit hard to get the same every time. We are still early, so this could change, but thats just what I've discovered.:thumb_yello:

2.) What would you think of the plot line starting with going to bed, not coming out and saying "Okay. Mika is dreaming now" but just jumping into waking up. Things could be just a bit odd when he/she wakes up, and get progressively worse throughout the day. (Feel free to stop me and say Oh HELL to the No! Anytime you don't like something:wink2:)

What kind of plot twist were you thinking of? I would like to keep the setting in Westminster because, well.... That's where I'm most familiar and could channel into. But if you don't like that, call me off! We could totally do ANYTHING!

Well no, I was just telling you what I (and other people) thought of your post.

HYPOCRITES. maybe at 2 or 3 Am when this thread is the only one active they will take interest. :V Are we gonna have a plot twist or smth? If we will' date=' we might wanna chose the end of the book a bit, to make sure it works out well- that's what J.K Rowling did, I think! :naughty:[/quote']

Hypocrites...wrong word, maybe?

Well no, I was just telling you what I (and other people) thought of your post.

Hypocrites...wrong word, maybe?

Please ignore her:sneaky2:.

Be nice to them Grace:wink2:!

Sure! I have some ideas.

1.) Illustration wise, I think Mika should be a girl. I was doodling around with both genders earlier today, and I found that trying to make a boy look the same every single time is going to difficult. Mostly leg size and length, and at least with a girl you can put her in a dress and not have to worry for the hips to be exact, crotch to waist ratio, and not to mention the male torso is a bit hard to get the same every time. We are still early, so this could change, but thats just what I've discovered.:thumb_yello:

2.) What would you think of the plot line starting with going to bed, not coming out and saying "Okay. Mika is dreaming now" but just jumping into waking up. Things could be just a bit odd when he/she wakes up, and get progressively worse throughout the day. (Feel free to stop me and say Oh HELL to the No! Anytime you don't like something:wink2:)

What kind of plot twist were you thinking of? I would like to keep the setting in Westminster because, well.... That's where I'm most familiar and could channel into. But if you don't like that, call me off! We could totally do ANYTHING!

The setting is good, that could stay the same, just keep in mind I've never been there so we might not be on the Same page the whole time. Mika can be a girl, in that case, because everything this seems to sound similar to has a guy character anyway, and cus I SUCK at drawing entire people like that so whatever's easier for you flies.:aah: I like the idea of starting with going to bed. I think it might be fun to write the beginning 3 or so times... Differently each time. That way from the start, you can tell its gonna be odd:naughty: like with the same illustration (photocopy, maybe?) but a couple different pages of actual content. Keeping the main idea of the pages the same, but making it VERY obvious how different they are...

The setting is good' date=' that could stay the same, just keep in mind I've never been there so we might not be on the Same page the whole time. Mika can be a girl, in that case, because everything this seems to sound similar to has a guy character anyway, and cus I SUCK at drawing entire people like that so whatever's easier for you flies.:aah: I like the idea of starting with going to bed. I think it might be fun to write the beginning 3 or so times... Differently each time. That way from the start, you can tell its gonna be odd:naughty: like with the same illustration (photocopy, maybe?) but a couple different pages of actual content. Keeping the main idea of the pages the same, but making it VERY obvious how different they are...[/quote']

Yeah!!! Quick question before we get rolling, do you have a scanner? Like, to put physical paper onto your computer? You know what I mean?

Yeah!!! Quick question before we get rolling, do you have a scanner? Like, to put physical paper onto your computer? You know what I mean?

No! :aah::aah: We used to but it isn't working... FedEx has one though... Have to save up:aah:

No! :aah::aah: We used to but it isn't working... FedEx has one though... Have to save up:aah:

Do you have a camera?! Because in order to work on illustrations together, we need a way to view each others work. Even a simple webcam or something?