Do you have a camera?! Because in order to work on illustrations together, we need a way to view each others work. Even a simple webcam or something?

Yeah, my mom has a camera, my dad's phone has a good camera, and every computer in the house has a webcam... So we're good. Maybe I should open a deviantart for our illustrations?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah' date=' my mom has a camera, my dad's phone has a good camera, and every computer in the house has a webcam... So we're good. Maybe I should open a deviantart for our illustrations?[/quote']

*doesn't know what deviantart is*:blink:

It's a website to put people's writing and art! Really useful! If we had a joint account for this project' date=' we could each upload what we had. :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Sure!!! But I must warn you, I may love to draw, but i am far from perfect. I will give it my all, but it will probably end up like sh*t.:aah: But sure! Lets do it!

Sure!!! But I must warn you, I may love to draw, but i am far from perfect. I will give it my all, but it will probably end up like sh*t.:aah: But sure! Lets do it!

Haha same here! :teehee: Be right back- I'll open one up. And actually, I think I might post the username and password on the thread, that way everyone who wants to contribute can!

I'm a stalker and I read every post in this thread and I want to join :mikacool:

What if when "Mika" is awake the drawings can be in black and white and when she/he is dreaming could be full of colours and stuff...

Ok!! Our username for this joint project: epicbookproject

Our password is micahngrace if anyone wants to upload their illustrations' date=' please do!![/quote']

Hold up! Do we want to be like Mods? I don't want to sound like a big jerk, but maybe we should post them here, then decide which ones for which page? That way we don't have 435738459 pictures for one scene and 0 for another? Oooh! I have an idea! What if we use this account for EVERYONE'S art work then when we have all the scenes and EVERYTHING rolled out, we make another account for our final product? :boing: Yes? No? Ideas?

I'm a stalker and I read every post in this thread and I want to join :mikacool:

What if when "Mika" is awake the drawings can be in black and white and when she/he is dreaming could be full of colours and stuff...

:naughty: Yay! You're soooo in!! :teehee: I like that idea. But maybe just less color, because we don't want people to be able to tell really if he's dreaming or not:thumb_yello:NWe could start the book in black n white- then progressively make it more whacky looking! Then at the end, it could e black and white again!!

:thumb_yello: I like this!!! Good to have you with us Blanca! Do you want to be added as a main author/illustrator?

Hold up! Do we want to be like Mods? I don't want to sound like a big jerk, but maybe we should post them here, then decide which ones for which page? That way we don't have 435738459 pictures for one scene and 0 for another? Oooh! I have an idea! What if we use this account for EVERYONE'S art work then when we have all the scenes and EVERYTHING rolled out, we make another account for our final product? :boing: Yes? No? Ideas?

That's what I had intended.:wink2: This way we can all see what's in the running and maybe grab some new ideas off someone's work.

:naughty: Yay! You're soooo in!! :teehee: I like that idea. But maybe just less color' date=' because we don't want people to be able to tell really if he's dreaming or not:thumb_yello:NWe could start the book in black n white- then progressively make it more whacky looking! Then at the end, it could e black and white again!![/quote']

I like that idea! Start b/w then adding more and more color and at the end BAM, b/w again :aah:

:thumb_yello: I like this!!! Good to have you with us Blanca! Do you want to be added as a main author/illustrator?

Yeah, since I'm on vacations I'll have time :mikacool:

:naughty: Yay! You're soooo in!! :teehee: I like that idea. But maybe just less color' date=' because we don't want people to be able to tell really if he's dreaming or not:thumb_yello:NWe could start the book in black n white- then progressively make it more whacky looking! Then at the end, it could e black and white again!![/quote']

Yes! When shes awake, it could be monotone colors, then get more and more whacky!!!! Then at the climax, all the colors can be crazy and trippy, then as the story plot conclude and Mika wakes up, everything starts going back to monotone slowly, but steadily.

That's what I had intended.:wink2: This way we can all see what's in the running and maybe grab some new ideas off someone's work.

Yes!!! Love this! :boing: I'm excited! My uncle (the one in Boston) has a children book published. Its not trippy, but he wrote and illustrated it himself. I will have to ask him about it! I will see if I can find my copy, because it would be good reference.

Guys, did you saw Corpse Bride? Remember that the "living world" was all gray and the "dead world" was full of color? how about something like that?

Also, the drawing style is gonna be different in ever scene, don't you think? Maybe one can do one dream and other can do a different dream or something

I like that idea! Start b/w then adding more and more color and at the end BAM, b/w again :aah:

Yeah, since I'm on vacations I'll have time :mikacool:

Guys, did you saw Corpse Bride? Remember that the "living world" was all gray and the "dead world" was full of color? how about something like that?

Also, the drawing style is gonna be different in ever scene, don't you think? Maybe one can do one dream and other can do a different dream or something

That could work!! :wink2: I like that! Or maybe, depending on how we choose to end the book they start out different ( real bnw, dream colored) then meld, then just separate. Micah, why don't you put our deviant art info on the front page? :teehee: We don't want anyone to have to scroll through all this to find it.:aah:

It's been YEARS since I've seen that movie, but I think I know what you are talking about! I like it!! That's a really good idea!

I think we are planning on doing on progressing dream and story line. I was just thinking about all the different drawing styles. I think that will just add to the trippy feeling of a progressing dream. What do you guys think?

That could work!! :wink2: I like that! Or maybe' date=' depending on how we choose to end the book they start out different ( real bnw, dream colored) then meld, then just separate. Micah, why don't you put our deviant art info on the front page? :teehee: We don't want anyone to have to scroll through all this to find it.:aah:[/quote']

I'm working on it! :aah: I need to add all Main Authors names too. :aah: I have like 7 different conversations going right now.:aah::naughty: