It's been YEARS since I've seen that movie, but I think I know what you are talking about! I like it!! That's a really good idea!

I think we are planning on doing on progressing dream and story line. I was just thinking about all the different drawing styles. I think that will just add to the trippy feeling of a progressing dream. What do you guys think?

Yes!!!! Absolutely! And let's all do some sketchies and upload them asap, not necessarily today, so we can see what's to work with! :blush-anim-cl: I'm ridiculously excited!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on it! :aah: I need to add all Main Authors names too. :aah: I have like 7 different conversations going right now.:aah::naughty:

As long as we don't get TOO many main authors, I think a few is enough because if there's too much going on we won't ever finish :aah: We might need editors, too!

It's been YEARS since I've seen that movie, but I think I know what you are talking about! I like it!! That's a really good idea!

I think we are planning on doing on progressing dream and story line. I was just thinking about all the different drawing styles. I think that will just add to the trippy feeling of a progressing dream. What do you guys think?

I like it :teehee:

As long as we don't get TOO many main authors' date=' I think a few is enough because if there's too much going on we won't ever finish :aah: We might need editors, too![/quote']

We could have like 3 or 4 main authors but other people can add some ideas for the plot and editors, we need editors :aah: and beta readers to check spelling and stuff

Yes!!!! Absolutely! And let's all do some sketchies and upload them asap' date=' not necessarily today, so we can see what's to work with! :blush-anim-cl: I'm ridiculously excited![/quote']

As long as we don't get TOO many main authors' date=' I think a few is enough because if there's too much going on we won't ever finish :aah: We might need editors, too![/quote']

Okay!!! I could sketch up a bedroom? a really quick outline. But I don't know if I can upload today. Maybe tonight. :boing: I'm really excited, too!

I don't think too many people will want to join since its not for Mika, and even if they do, I don't think many people will be totally gung ho like we are. We can open it up to everyone, but I don't think many people are going to take the time to upload.

We could have like 3 or 4 main authors but other people can add some ideas for the plot and editors, we need editors :aah: and beta readers to check spelling and stuff

Yes! If we can find some beta readers that would be neat! I'd let my family, but he already thinks I'm crazy enough for believing that you guys aren't pedophiles! :teehee:

Okay!!! I could sketch up a bedroom? a really quick outline. But I don't know if I can upload today. Maybe tonight. :boing: I'm really excited, too!

I don't think too many people will want to join since its not for Mika, and even if they do, I don't think many people will be totally gung ho like we are. We can open it up to everyone, but I don't think many people are going to take the time to upload.

Yeah, true :aah: But to be honest, it COULD be for Mika if we like it enough, because every second this is tiring out to be more and more like something he would like :aah::naughty:

Yes!!!! I'm liking it!!! I have an idea!!! Okay, so we plan out the whole plot line, we get everything lined out, and for the drawings. We upload all the drawings, and add the words LATER. Like, we take the file, and type the words on. And Grace, if you want to send all of your drawings to me in the post when the time comes, I could scan them and add them for you!:thumb_yello:

Yes! If we can find some beta readers that would be neat! I'd let my family' date=' but he already thinks I'm crazy enough for believing that you guys aren't pedophiles! :teehee:[/quote']

Yeah' date=' true :aah: But to be honest, it COULD be for Mika if we like it enough, because every second this is tiring out to be more and more like something he would like :aah::naughty:[/quote']

Sure!!!! If it turns out amazing, we could print him a copy! But I don't really want to do this as a Mika project, because I don't really want to be overloaded with people wanting to join when they haven't been here or discussed.:sneaky2:

Sure!!!! If it turns out amazing, we could print him a copy! But I don't really want to do this as a Mika project, because I don't really want to be overloaded with people wanting to join when they haven't been here or discussed.:sneaky2:

We can have a Mika style on it and based on Mika songs or something and people could come and say "hey, what if ______" and the main authors could decide if it's a good or a bad idea or doesn't go with the plot or a drawing

Yes!!!! I'm liking it!!! I have an idea!!! Okay, so we plan out the whole plot line, we get everything lined out, and for the drawings. We upload all the drawings, and add the words LATER. Like, we take the file, and type the words on. And Grace, if you want to send all of your drawings to me in the post when the time comes, I could scan them and add them for you!:thumb_yello:

Thank you! :wink2: How long are we thinking this will be? I can be a pretty lengthy writer.....:naughty:

We can have a Mika style on it and based on Mika songs or something and people could come and say "hey, what if ______" and the main authors could decide if it's a good or a bad idea or doesn't go with the plot or a drawing

Agreed. Not Mika project. But we could base our dream scenes of DaWack... Talk about tRIpPy

I kind of got scowled at for saying that we (main authors) should be like the mods. :sneaky2: But thats what I'm thinking! We can have very very subtle Mika references. Like, the mom can be like the mom from Elle Me Dit!

Thank you! :wink2: How long are we thinking this will be? I can be a pretty lengthy writer.....:naughty:

I think it should be quite long! I could write A LOT if I wanted. But remember its a 'children' style book, so it can't have TOO many words per page. I think we shouldn't worry about it being children topics. Like we could have trippy subject matter (hookers. drugs. smoking. The works) the kind of things you see that aren't so pleasant in the city.

I kind of got scowled at for saying that we (main authors) should be like the mods. :sneaky2: But thats what I'm thinking! We can have very very subtle Mika references. Like, the mom can be like the mom from Elle Me Dit!

I think it should be quite long! I could write A LOT if I wanted. But remember its a 'children' style book, so it can't have TOO many words per page. I think we shouldn't worry about it being children topics. Like we could have trippy subject matter (hookers. drugs. smoking. The works) the kind of things you see that aren't so pleasant in the city.

I'm agreeing with you 100% right now! Especially with having the mom from EMD :teehee: We should incorporate some of these as hidden themes! And I'd like some of the writings to take on a dark nursery rhyme feel.

I'm agreeing with you 100% right now! Especially with having the mom from EMD :teehee: We should incorporate some of these as hidden themes! And I'd like some of the writings to take on a dark nursery rhyme feel.

Yes!!! It will be kind of like a broken life. This is going to be so bad ass. :glasses2:

I'm a poet/writer. (well' date=' I write poetry more but I swing both ways :fisch:)[/quote']

Okay!!! I will add you as a writer!:thumb_yello: