Well here it means both and can be a compliment. Like yeah' date=' we'd be his bitches. I cant think of how to accurately describe it other than we'd do whatever he wanted :fisch::fisch:[/quote']

Well I can get why you like it. :mf_rosetinted: But bit h for me is someone that's rude and acts like an idiot, insult people.

Well I can get why you like it. :mf_rosetinted: But bit h for me is someone that's rude and acts like an idiot, insult people.

Well, that sucks for you. But let's not forget, nobody gives us this name but ourselves and we're not exactly liable to insult ourselves, so I take the good meaning. :naughty:

Well' date=' that sucks for you. But let's not forget, nobody gives us this name but ourselves and we're not exactly liable to insult ourselves, so I take the good meaning. :naughty:[/quote']

You have a point :naughty: But I think of people that like Benedict but are rude to everyone that doesn't or something like that :mf_rosetinted:

You have a point :naughty: But I think of people that like Benedict but are rude to everyone that doesn't or something like that :mf_rosetinted:

Reprogram your brain then, because I've not heard anything better :naughty: Cumberbabes is sweet, it's very posh. Lovely. But at heart I'll always be a Cumberbitch :teehee::naughty:

Reprogram your brain then' date=' because I've not heard anything better :naughty: Cumberbabes is sweet, it's very posh. Lovely. But at heart I'll always be a Cumberbitch :teehee::naughty:[/quote']

Nope from now one I'm a Benaddict :aah:

oh my gosh I'm so thankful for that gif' date=' I was all crying and depressed then I saw it :aah: It's a relief to see someone here :hug:[/quote']

Why were you crying? :hug: wait, no...You deserve a better gif:

tumblr_m6qs0xkicf1r7j8gs.gif

Aaww :hug: I know that feeling, I miss most of my other ChickenFMers like Roxy, Andrea, Kaitlin and Kathy :tears:

And as I promised:

tumblr_ly9kzjWXed1qafj58.gif

tumblr_lyf3ns1rpk1r8fmdeo8_250.gif

tumblr_lyb2yagSzK1qdq5d8.gif

tumblr_m1llp1Bgxb1qlz5jj.gif

tumblr_ly82r5C8Q01r0eqe0.gif

tumblr_lybffevnJO1qlq05h.gif

My god those last two :lmfao: Yeah I know but I get very easily emotionally attached, and I know basically everything about her, I.. I mean our stupid teary late night convos mean alot to me, and I as a general rule don't have many friends so I guess I"m psyching myself up over nothing *le sigh*

My god those last two :lmfao: Yeah I know but I get very easily emotionally attached' date=' and I know basically everything about her, I.. I mean our stupid teary late night convos mean alot to me, and I as a general rule don't have many friends so I guess I"m psyching myself up over nothing *le sigh*[/quote']

The last one is my favorite :mf_rosetinted:

Same, and I care a lot about my online friends that when my friends from school tell me something bad about having online friends, I get mad :sneaky2: and she'll be back don't worry :hug: and she'll have a good explanation, you'll see

The last one is my favorite :mf_rosetinted:

Same, and I care a lot about my online friends that when my friends from school tell me something bad about having online friends, I get mad :sneaky2: and she'll be back don't worry :hug: and she'll have a good explanation, you'll see

I'm sure she will, thank god. And if she dares to ask if I missed her she's in for a long answer :mf_rosetinted: Any real life friends know the physical-realm me, which is a detached slightly sociopathic oddball :aah: so they suspect not that I have friends other than them, as could be predicted by the typical friend dynamic of someone like me :naughty:

I'm sure she will' date=' thank god. And if she dares to ask if I missed her she's in for a long answer :mf_rosetinted: Any real life friends know the physical-realm me, which is a detached slightly sociopathic oddball :aah: so they suspect not that I have friends other than them, as could be predicted by the typical friend dynamic of someone like me :naughty:[/quote']

My real real-life-friends know about my online friends and they're ok with that because they also have online friends, BUT this last semester I had a friend (not a good friend, just a friend) started to tell me stuff about having online friends, that it was hard enough to know well a person in real life and she thought it was harder to really know online friends but I think she doesn't get it, she doesn't get it that we want our stories to be heard or read so we open up to online people, because we know we won't judge each other.

AND NOW I'LL GO AND EAT MY BURGER :boing:

My real real-life-friends know about my online friends and they're ok with that because they also have online friends, BUT this last semester I had a friend (not a good friend, just a friend) started to tell me stuff about having online friends, that it was hard enough to know well a person in real life and she thought it was harder to really know online friends but I think she doesn't get it, she doesn't get it that we want our stories to be heard or read so we open up to online people, because we know we won't judge each other.

AND NOW I'LL GO AND EAT MY BURGER :boing:

that's ridiculously true. In that way, I much prefer online friends. now... Enjoy your burger :naughty: