Calm down' date=' Blanca calm down. Shhh shh shh shhhhh let it all out, just let it out and cry....[/quote']

:tears:.tears: it's just that...he's my favorite character and the main character doesn't want to be friends with him anymore :tears: but I know he'll be back :tears:

Eh well I probably remember it wrong' date=' my guess is that I was much more easily impressed when I was nine :naughty::mf_rosetinted: I don't really know, writing style and characters are more my thing the more unique/ fluid tone better I like it. Plot doesn't have to be important, not necessarily, because it isn't what holds my interest above all else (or perhaps it does, I haven't read a plot oriented book in quote a long time)[/quote']

I pretty sure that if you read it now you won't like it :mf_rosetinted: Yes characters are important but what makes me love a book are as you say the writing style, but the book have to be intresting and the plot... ahh I can't explain in english :aah: the plot have to be, well the can't kust write his/her thoughts with out any thoughts behind :aah:

Dankas! And yes!

Good I'll add you then! :wink2:

I wanna join the cumberb*tches list on the front page :fangurl: It's about time :naughty:

Nice to see one more joining the list :naughty: It gets longer and longer :aah:

GAH A commercial for another Sherlock thing just came on' date=' I'm gonna die!!! :swoon:[/quote']

Oh which one,:boing: why aren't there any Sherlock commercials in sweden :sneaky2:

So njloverqoj you're number 10 and kaisam you're number 11 :naughty:

I pretty sure that if you read it now you won't like it :mf_rosetinted: Yes characters are important but what makes me love a book are as you say the writing style, but the book have to be intresting and the plot... ahh I can't explain in english :aah: the plot have to be, well the can't kust write his/her thoughts with out any thoughts behind :aah:

Good I'll add you then! :wink2:

Nice to see one more joining the list :naughty: It gets longer and longer :aah:

Oh yes I understand! :teehee: So to rephrase for your benefit, If there isn't any reason why the characters do/think/feel the ways they do it becomes null, therefore the plot does play quite an important role. :teehee: I agree, I just meant I prefer to read the thoughts behind it than the actual occurrences. Not that what happens isn't important. :aah:

Oh yes I understand! :teehee: So to rephrase for your benefit' date=' If there isn't any reason why the characters do/think/feel the ways they do it becomes null, therefore the plot does play quite an important role. :teehee: I agree, I just meant I prefer to read the thoughts behind it than the actual occurrences. Not that what happens isn't important. :aah:[/quote']

Thank you :aah: Well I understood that just that the character, well whatever there are many things that makes a book good :mf_rosetinted: And I think you should like HG, so read it :mf_rosetinted::aah:

This is solely for my enjoyment. :naughty:

tumblr_lzr2puWPm11ro4xjio1_500.jpg

"it has come to me in a flash! One's intelligence may march about and about a problem but the solution does not come gradually into view. One moment it is not. The next, and it is there. If you cannot alter the place, all that is left to alter is the time!"

...:lmfao:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Thank you :aah: Well I understood that just that the character, well whatever there are many things that makes a book good :mf_rosetinted: And I think you should like HG, so read it :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Perhaps. I'm still giggling over RoP, the two or three chapters where Edmund is one desperate mofo are some of the funniest serious writings I've read :teehee::naughty: He has a dry sense of humour, I love that :naughty: I fangurl over this book so much now, wow. :swoon:

Perhaps. I'm still giggling over RoP' date=' the two or three chapters where Edmund is one desperate mofo are some of the funniest serious writings I've read :teehee::naughty: He has a dry sense of humour, I love that :naughty: I fangurl over this book so much now, wow. :swoon:[/quote']

Stop tempting me I want to read it so much now :teehee:

Stop tempting me I want to read it so much now :teehee:

Teaser :teehee:

Honored godfather,

With those words I begin the journal I engaged myself to keep for you- no words could be more suitable! Very well then. The place: on board the ship at last. The year: you know it. The date? Surely what matters is that it is the first day of my passage to the other side of the world; in token whereof I have this moment inscribed the number "one" at the top of this page. For what I am about to write must be a record of our first day. The month or day of the week can signify little since in our long passage from the south of Old England to the Antipodes we shall pass through the geometry of all four seasons!

~ le boring first paragraph. :naughty:

Teaser :teehee:

Honored godfather' date='

With those words I begin the journal I engaged myself to keep for you- no words could be more suitable! Very well then. The place: on board the ship at last. The year: you know it. The date? Surely what matters is that it is the first day of my passage to the other side of the world; in token whereof I have this moment inscribed the number "one" at the top of this page. For what I am about to write must be a record of our [i']first day.[/i] The month or day of the week can signify little since in our long passage from the south of Old England to the Antipodes we shall pass through the geometry of all four seasons!

~ le boring first paragraph. :naughty:

Omg fangurl moment it was wonderful! :wub2: Really hope the swedish translation is that good!

Honored godfather,

With those words I begin the journal I engaged myself to keep for you- no words could be more suitable! Very well then. The place: on board the ship at last. The year: you know it. The date? Surely what matters is that it is the first day of my passage to the other side of the world; in token whereof I have this moment inscribed the number "one" at the top of this page. For what I am about to write must be a record of our first day. The month or day of the week can signify little since in our long passage from the south of Old England to the Antipodes we shall pass through the geometry of all four seasons!

This very morning before I left the hall I paid a visit to my young brothers, and they were such a trial to old Dobbie! Young Lionel performed what he conceived to be

an Aborigine's war dance. Young Percy lay on his back and rubbed his belly, meanwhile venting horrid groans to convey the awful results of eating me! I cuffed them both into attitudes of decent dejection, then descended again to where my mother and father were waiting. My mother- contriced a tear or two? Oh no, it was the genuine article, for there was at that point a warmth in my own bosom which might not have been thought manly. Why, even my father- We have, I believe, paid more attention to sentimental Goldsmith and Richardsom than lively old Fielding and Smollett! Your lordship would indeed have been convinced of my worth had you heard the invocations over me, as if I were a convict in irons rather than a young gentleman going to assist the governor in the administration of one of His Majesty's colonies! I felt much the better for my parents' evident feelings-and I felt the better for my own feelings too! Your godson is a good enough fellow at bottom. Recovery took him all the way down the drive, past the lodge and as far as the first turning by the mill!

Well then, to resume, I am aboard. I climbed the bulging and tarry side of what once, in her young days, may have been one of Britain's formidable wooden walls. I stepped through a kind of low doorway into the darkness of some deck or other and gagged at my first breath. Good God, it was quite nauseous! There was much bustling and hustling about in an artificial twilight. A fellow who announced himself as my servant conducted me to a kind of hutch against the vessel's side, which he assured me was my cabin. He is a limping old fellow with a sharp face and a bunch of white hair on either side of it, These bunches are connected over his pate by a shining baldness.

"My good man," said I, "what is this stink?"

He stuck his sharp nose up and peered round as if he might see the stink in the darkness rather than nose it.

"Stink, sir? What stink, sir?"

"The stink," said I, my hand over my nose and mouth as I gagged, "the fetor, the stench, call it what you will!"

He is a sunny fellow, this Wheeler. He smiled at me then as if the deck, close over our heads, had opened and let in some light,

"Lord, sir!" said he. "You'll soon get used to that!"

"I do not wish to get used to it! Where is the captain of this vessel?"

...:fisch: I wrote too much didn't I. GOt carried away. But, enjoy the first two pages. :aah:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

I can so see Benedict play Edmund, he's perfect :teehee:

Exactly! And out of all the roles Ive seen him in I think he's the most appealing as Edmund. Well perhaps tied with Sherlock, but I almost like him better as Edmund.... :aah::aah::aah:

Exactly! And out of all the roles Ive seen him in I think he's the most appealing as Edmund. Well perhaps tied with Sherlock' date=' but I almost like him better as Edmund.... :aah::aah::aah:[/quote']

You do :blink: Wow then he must be good :naughty:

Random Edmund gifs' date=' because oh my god :swoon: [img']http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh4kqqFmuz1qewsw4o1_500.gif[/img]

tumblr_lrmrp1YkH31qmy110o1_400.gif

tumblr_lzya9gjXti1qewsw4o1_500.gif

You're killing me can't take this much fangurling at the same time :stretcher:

You do :blink: Wow then he must be good :naughty:

You're killing me can't take this much fangurling at the same time :stretcher:

Aha yes I know, I love killing people :aah::teehee: He's BRILLIANT as Edmund. Very different to Sherlock of course, because he does his job well... :teehee:

Aha yes I know' date=' I love killing people :aah::teehee: He's BRILLIANT as Edmund. Very different to Sherlock of course, because he does his job well... :teehee:[/quote']

I knew it :naughty: He always do that's why I love him so much and the fact even if Sherlock was the first thing I wacthed and loved I don't see Benedict as Sherlock but I see Martin as John :mf_rosetinted: