Yes, but I bought it only because they don't have Third star :tears:

Hehe, I couldn't decide if i should choose war horse or that film but then Ben's name was on the back of Tinker tailor soldier spy, so that's why I bought it and because the director is swedish :naughty:

:blink: Oh rlly now!? AH. MAY. ZINGGGG. :naughty::wink2:

Might I join this WONDERFUL thread? Also, did you see the video where Ben is in the talk show and he says "It was a damn good shag!"?

Yes ofc welcome to the club, do you want to be on the Cumberbitch list? :naughty:

He have directed Let me in too, the swedish version one :teehee: That film is really good, but the book is better :teehee:

The books are ALWAYS better. (well ALMOST always.. There have been some exceptions... [i'm looking at you BBC]) :naughty:

The books are ALWAYS better. (well ALMOST always.. There have been some exceptions... [i'm looking at you BBC]) :naughty:

:lmfao: Well I have to say that the hunger games movie was just as good as the book :teehee:

Why? :blink::aah: i read it before it became popular so I have my back free :naughty:

Well I was going to read it, but after it got popular the girls in my school really put me off of it :aah: It was like another Edward/Jacob/Bella (in case you wanted to know, I'm pro Bella Cullen biotch) :aah::teehee: And every second desk had something Katniss/Peeta related. It got annoying. I'll admit to having loved twilight, but never was I that awful about it and what wears things like that out is the constant banter about it! Now that things have died down I can be glad that HG didn't have that level of hype but I'm still not in a mood to read it :aah::aah::aah:

Well I was going to read it' date=' but after it got popular the girls in my school really put me off of it :aah: It was like another Edward/Jacob/Bella (in case you wanted to know, I'm pro Bella Cullen biotch) :aah::teehee: And every second desk had something Katniss/Peeta related. It got annoying. I'll admit to having loved twilight, but never was I that awful about it and what wears things like that out is the constant banter about it! Now that things have died down I can be glad that HG didn't have that level of hype but I'm still not in a mood to read it :aah::aah::aah:[/quote']

Well I understand, but the books are so much better than Twilight, at least the first two books! But then again I don't think that the twilight books are good books and they are way too overrated! :mf_rosetinted: And since it got such a big hype, I just hate it!

Well I understand, but the books are so much better than Twilight, at least the first two books! But then again I don't think that the twilight books are good books and they are way too overrated! :mf_rosetinted: And since it got such a big hype, I just hate it!

Same here. Well when I first read it , was LOOONGGG before it was popular upon a teacher recommendation (I was in like 4th grade) It has nothing to do with writing that made it good, it was the superb character development. If my crappy google translated version of my lit rant was good enough you'd know that's what I admire most about writing. I'm still not hyped to read HG though, it isn't exactly the type I normally enjoy anyhow :mf_rosetinted:

I told you' date=' I told you... Hear that everyone, I told her:aah: Sad isn't it!? Sad as f*ck. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't usually cry with fanfics or books, but this fanfic DEAR GOD! ajfklsadas and If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern, I cried like a baby

I need something happy :tears: I'm gonna watch HIMYM :tears:

I don't usually cry with fanfics or books, but this fanfic DEAR GOD! ajfklsadas and If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern, I cried like a baby

I need something happy :tears: I'm gonna watch HIMYM :tears:

I know same here the last book I cried over was Because of WinnDixie in third grade :mf_rosetinted: but oh god MAH FEELS!!! :tears:

I know same here the last book I cried over was Because of WinnDixie in third grade :mf_rosetinted: but oh god MAH FEELS!!! :tears:

If You Could See Me Now is the only book I ever cried to :aah: but my friend has the new Cecelia Ahern and she said she cried like a baby so...I'll cry again when I read it :mikacool:

Same here. Well when I first read it ' date=' was LOOONGGG before it was popular upon a teacher recommendation (I was in like 4th grade) It has nothing to do with writing that made it good, it was the superb character development. If my crappy google translated version of my lit rant was good enough you'd know that's what I admire most about writing. I'm still not hyped to read HG though, it isn't exactly the type I normally enjoy anyhow :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I understood your english post you know :aah: Well I don't agree, never liked the book never Will :mf_rosetinted: Read the whole series only because I thought the story was intresting but here story telling skills are pretty bad, and that's what I value when it comes to books, that and writing style the better the more I love the book! :mf_rosetinted: I thought hg would be exactly your type of book :teehee:

Oh dear god' date=' I... All the fangurl... Ohhh *faints* :stretcher:[/quote']

I know :fangurl:

I understood your english post you know :aah: Well I don't agree, never liked the book never Will :mf_rosetinted: Read the whole series only because I thought the story was intresting but here story telling skills are pretty bad, and that's what I value when it comes to books, that and writing style the better the more I love the book! :mf_rosetinted: I thought hg would be exactly your type of book :teehee:

I know :fangurl:

Eh well I probably remember it wrong, my guess is that I was much more easily impressed when I was nine :naughty::mf_rosetinted: I don't really know, writing style and characters are more my thing the more unique/ fluid tone better I like it. Plot doesn't have to be important, not necessarily, because it isn't what holds my interest above all else (or perhaps it does, I haven't read a plot oriented book in quote a long time)

Great, the HIMYM episode, they kind of had a fight and now with all my fanfic feelings, I wanna cry for that too, damn it :tears:

Calm down, Blanca calm down. Shhh shh shh shhhhh let it all out, just let it out and cry....