J'adore Benedict :mikacool:

I'm too lazy to try your spanish abilities :mf_rosetinted:

J'adore anything that has to do with Benedict in even the most obscure way. Especially his dry tone as Edmund and his certain knack for looking beautiful holding a violin (which as a violinist I'll say he does pretty correctly!)

Okay you be lazy then. funny how you're too lazy even to speak in your native language :aah::naughty:

J'adore anything that has to do with Benedict in even the most obscure way. Especially his dry tone as Edmund and his certain knack for looking beautiful holding a violin (which as a violinist I'll say he does pretty correctly!)

Okay you be lazy then. funny how you're too lazy even to speak in your native language :aah::naughty:

I hate him for making me cry in several movies :tears: like Third Star' date=' ugh, and he's so cute with the violin, and you play the violin? I play the piano, let's play something *plays imaginary piano* :mf_rosetinted:

....Yup :aah:

I hate him for making me cry in several movies :tears: like Third Star, ugh, and he's so cute with the violin, and you play the violin? I play the piano, let's play something *plays imaginary piano* :mf_rosetinted:

....Yup :aah:

Yep I play the violin and the piano :aah: and other stuff sometimes :aah: :aah: okay let's play Hungarian Dances :naughty:

I wanna learn violin :aah: I play guitar and...that's it :aah:

Let's play Sherlock's theme :mikacool: or Mika :mikacool:

Oh I love guitar! We have an electric and acoustic (my family are music people) :naughty: OOHHHHH I taught myself Sherlock's theme I LOVE IT!!!! And the cab chase version, GORGEOUS! :swoon:

Oh I love guitar! We have an electric and acoustic (my family are music people) :naughty: OOHHHHH I taught myself Sherlock's theme I LOVE IT!!!! And the cab chase version' date=' GORGEOUS! :swoon:[/quote']

I only have the sheets for Sherlock's theme :aah: I can't find the others, I have also Doomsday :tears:

I only have the sheets for Sherlock's theme :aah: I can't find the others, I have also Doomsday :tears:

ehhh god :tears: The end of the series is so devastating, if it weren't for knowing that Sherlock is still alive I'd be curled up in the fetal position crying my eyes out :aah:

ehhh god :tears: The end of the series is so devastating' date=' if it weren't for knowing that Sherlock is still alive I'd be curled up in the fetal position crying my eyes out :aah:[/quote']

I knooooooooow, I didn't cry when he jumped, I cried when I saw John at the cementery and then freakin' Sherlock is there watching and dear God my shipper heart

I knooooooooow, I didn't cry when he jumped, I cried when I saw John at the cementery and then freakin' Sherlock is there watching and dear God my shipper heart

gah and his face looks insanely pretty covered in blood :aah: God they just want to kill us all, don't they? They want to kill us all and make us write endless conspiracy theories as to how it was done so they can pull off something none of us will ever predict :aah: :aah:

gah and his face looks insanely pretty covered in blood :aah: God they just want to kill us all' date=' don't they? They want to kill us all and make us write endless conspiracy theories as to how it was done so they can pull off something none of us will ever predict :aah: :aah:[/quote']

I know, damn it Moffat :aah: it's all his fault, not Godtiss, he loves us

tumblr_m66x8rxqEd1rzy3nzo1_500.jpg

Yay, now I have Tinker, Taylor, Soldier spy :teehee:

Okay I hope he's expensive then :naughty:

OH I"m readint that too!!! IT"S SO GOODDDDD!!! hey Hanna :naughty:

I didn't see until now that the angels are Benedict and Martin hahaha :aah:

OH I just now noticed that!!! :lmfao: accurate. :naughty:

Well, not the book. The film :fangurl: Hello Grace :naughty:

I heard you were talking about playing the Sherlock theme, do you have the sheets I so want to play that on piano? :naughty:

Well, not the book. The film :fangurl: Hello Grace :naughty:

I heard you were talking about playing the Sherlock theme, do you have the sheets I so want to play that on piano? :naughty:

Yeah I have sheets somewhere or other :aah: for 3 parts as well, we could collab :naughty::naughty: DARN IT I THOUGHT YOU HAD THE BOOK! :sneaky2: Book is amazing. I'm not seeing the movie until I finish :teehee:

Yeah I have sheets somewhere or other :aah: for 3 parts as well' date=' we could collab :naughty::naughty: DARN IT I THOUGHT YOU HAD THE BOOK! :sneaky2: Book is amazing. I'm not seeing the movie until I finish :teehee:[/quote']

Haha :naughty: No, the library isn't open on tuesdays :mf_rosetinted: And I bought it only because they didn't have Third Star, can't find it anywhere :sneaky2: and I'm dying to watch Benedict :naughty:

Yay, now I have Tinker, Taylor, Soldier spy :teehee:

Lucky you! asjfklajsd

OH I just now noticed that!!! :lmfao: accurate. :naughty:

I'm starting to read the fanfic' date=' oh god nooo, I don't wanna know how it ends! *keeps reading*[/color']

Might I join this WONDERFUL thread? Also, did you see the video where Ben is in the talk show and he says "It was a damn good shag!"?

Ahh yes that's among my favorites! :naughty:With the dancing scene, Bendydick Cumonmybaps, the little red hen, that laundry scene from TTEOTE, oh god I could keep going on and on and on...:naughty::mf_rosetinted: Nice to see you here! :teehee:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Lucky you! asjfklajsd

Yes, but I bought it only because they don't have Third star :tears:

God you're making me jealoussss:sneaky2:

Hehe, I couldn't decide if i should choose war horse or that film but then Ben's name was on the back of Tinker tailor soldier spy, so that's why I bought it and because the director is swedish :naughty: