I knew it :naughty: He always do that's why I love him so much and the fact even if Sherlock was the first thing I wacthed and loved I don't see Benedict as Sherlock but I see Martin as John :mf_rosetinted:

I don't see Martin as John anymore now that Ive watched more of his stuff <<< no double meaning intended there... :fisch:

I don't see Martin as John anymore now that Ive watched more of his stuff <<< no double meaning intended there... :fisch:

:lmfao: Well that's probably the why I still see him as John, but there's so many other actors that always stay the same character to me no matter how many times I watched them in different film :mf_rosetinted: And, btw I didn't think of the double meaning until you pointed it out :fisch:

:lmfao: Well that's probably the why I still see him as John, but there's so many other actors that always stay the same character to me no matter how many times I watched them in different film :mf_rosetinted: And, btw I didn't think of the double meaning until you pointed it out :fisch:

Ho hum.... :fisch:

OHHH THAT'S IT???? Well you obviously would feel that way then. :aah::doh: Urgh well used in this context I take it as a COMPLIMENT and a TRUTH. :aah:

Well I don't :mf_rosetinted: Even if I found it funny I'm not that comfortable calling myself that :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not completely sure if I understood what you meant, I'm too tired to think :aah:

Well I don't :mf_rosetinted: Even if I found it funny I'm not that comfortable calling myself that :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not completely sure if I understood what you meant, I'm too tired to think :aah:

Ech well I don't know now to explain it, I guess... We'd be his bitches? Like, as in, we'd do anything for him etc?

Ech well I don't know now to explain it' date=' I guess... We'd be his bitches? Like, as in, we'd do anything for him etc?[/quote']

Oh, that's not what I think of when I hear the word bitch, not at all :aah:

Well let's see-- where I'm from' date=' bitch can be a compliment as well depending upon the context. Confused yet? :aah:[/quote']

I think I get it :mf_rosetinted::aah: Not in sweden here it's just negative :aah:

Oh, that's not what I think of when I hear the word bitch, not at all :aah:

I think I get it :mf_rosetinted::aah: Not in sweden here it's just negative :aah:

Well here it means both and can be a compliment. Like yeah, we'd be his bitches. I cant think of how to accurately describe it other than we'd do whatever he wanted :fisch::fisch: