Okay I forgive you :teehee: But the reason why I'm usually asleep at this time is because I'm up until 5 am so I can talk with Grace :mf_rosetinted: But today my parents congratulated me at 8.30 so that's why I'm awake so early :teehee:

All their songs are weird... And I love it! :naughty:

nobody ever made you stay up with me :mf_rosetinted::aah: I love weird too, it's good at distracting from the boring.

:hug::naughty: oh right Happy Birthday! :yay: now we just have to wait for Xenia :naughty:

Thank you :huglove:

Haven't you heard, she won't come :huh:

nobody ever made you stay up with me :mf_rosetinted::aah: I love weird too' date=' it's good at distracting from the boring.[/quote']

No, but I wanted to :teehee: It is :naughty:

:wub2:

Thank you :huglove:

Haven't you heard, she won't come :huh:

No, but I wanted to :teehee: It is :naughty:

ehe thanks then :teehee: What's that Jawn, You're in lurve with Sherlawk? You two are gonna get old together and banter even more than you already do? Aww that's really sweet. :wub2: urgh I haven't written fanfic in AGES I need to all my brain can spew out right now is Johnlock and Benedict stuff :aah:

why i miss everything :mf_rosetinted:

She posted this :tears:

Dear people, I am here just to say that I am, unfortunately, unable to make Hanna a birthday thread thanks to my nosy relatives. So, I pass this important duty on to you, in hope that you won't disappoint me.

The big day is tomorrow, and please remember to address to her as Judy.:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: Oh, and make one only if I don't manage to sneak out by 2am tonight. It's 5:48pm right now.

:wub2:

ehe thanks then :teehee: What's that Jawn' date=' You're in lurve with Sherlawk? You two are gonna get old together and banter even more than you already do? Aww that's really sweet. :wub2: urgh I haven't written fanfic in AGES I need to all my brain can spew out right now is Johnlock and Benedict stuff :aah:[/quote']

:aah: You have to! I would so read them! :naughty:

She posted this :tears:

:aah: You have to! I would so read them! :naughty:

not that they'd be anything worth reading :mf_rosetinted: It'd probably just end up a slew of weird things. but I'm definitely writing some Mycroft/cake when I get the chance. :naughty:

not that they'd be anything worth reading :mf_rosetinted: It'd probably just end up a slew of weird things. but I'm definitely writing some Mycroft/cake when I get the chance. :naughty:

:aah: I would read it anyway :naughty:

:tears: i haven't seen her for days :tears:

i'll go do it :wink2:

I've talked to her, I think she's visiting her relatives or something like that :huh:

You would, awe :hug::huglove: