:aah: I just really' date=' really like this thread. :teehee::teehee::teehee: Alot.[/quote']

Great! :thumb_yello: me too :aah: And now I'm just waiting patiently for Parade's End that won't be aired in my country :sneaky2:

Great! :thumb_yello: me too :aah: And now I'm just waiting patiently for Parade's End that won't be aired in my country :sneaky2:

OOOOOH!!!!! WAIT JUST A SECOND!!! :fangurl: :fangurl: They're adapting those books? I. Can. Not. Wait. :aah::teehee: I hope HBO or PBS airs it so I can watch :teehee:

No' date=' I didn't realize that! :fangurl:And I call myself a Cumberbitch.:mf_rosetinted:

.:naughty:

Maybe you shouldn't be number 2 at all :naughty: But you do know what other movies Benedict will appear in? :teehee:

Maybe you shouldn't be number 2 at all :naughty: But you do know what other movies Benedict will appear in? :teehee:

Hey give me a break, I live in America. Here nobody cares what Benedict does and we don't get commercials or anything at all about him or things he'll be starring in. :aah: Outside of people who saw Sherlock on PBS no one even knows he exists :aah::aah:

:D:fangurl: Oh' date=' wow! I can't wait! I wouldn't even feel like watching this if Ben wasn't in it, but everything he's in seems to be AMAZING. :naughty:[/quote']

True :wub2::fangurl:

Hey give me a break' date=' I live in America. Here nobody cares what Benedict does and we don't get commercials or anything at all about him or things he'll be starring in. :aah: Outside of people who saw Sherlock on PBS no one even knows he exists :aah::aah:[/quote']

No, I live in Sweden here, no one definitely do not care about Benedict and we don't even get commercials of things more famous people are starring :aah:

But I'm nice so I'll tell you :pinkbow:

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - as smaug

Star Trek sequel

Sherlock series 3

12 Years a Slave

The Hobbit: There and Back Again

True :wub2::fangurl:

No, I live in Sweden here, no one definitely do not care about Benedict and we don't even get commercials of things more famous people are starring :aah:

But I'm nice so I'll tell you :pinkbow:

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - as smaug

Star Trek sequel

Sherlock series 3

12 Years a Slave

The Hobbit: There and Back Again

OH NO YOU DIDN'T! You forgot his roles in The Simpsons!!! And of course I knew about the Star Trek sequel, you're looking at a pretty dedicated Trekkie :teehee: Thank you :pinkbow:

OH NO YOU DIDN'T! You forgot his roles in The Simpsons!!! And of course I knew about the Star Trek sequel' date=' you're looking at a pretty dedicated Trekkie :teehee: Thank you :pinkbow:[/quote']

Yes I did :naughty: Oh, ofc how could I forget that :aah: I never watched, never understood it :aah: Varsågod :pinkbow:

Coming home and finding this thread is much more awesome than you could ever imagine. Nice to see so many Cumberbabes here (I honestly prefer Cumberbabe, as he said :naughty: ). May I join?

:naughty: Well I don't like any of the names but cumberbitches is clever so that's why I use that :teehee: Do you want me to put your name on the list? (:

So' date=' shall I keep the gifs coming? :teehee:[/quote']

2latp1j.jpg

YES!