Hahaha, well, come live with me in Vietnam, where people don't know who Queen, nor MIKA, nor Doctor Who is. So they also have no idea who Benny is.

I'm basically the first and only Cumberbabe in this country. Also the 1% of the population who listens to Western rock, and probably 0.1% of the population who listens to the 70's Western rock and metal.

To the bottom line, I'm still fine with it though :naughty:

All that means is you have fabulous taste :naughty: I'm considered weird for the things I like, but whatever :aah:

Would you just take at the look at how beautiful Benny is ~drools~ :mikalove:

I know :wub2: And imagine how he will look in the series, can't wait!

tumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco1_250.jpgtumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco2_250.jpgtumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco3_250.jpg

tumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco4_250.jpgtumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco5_250.jpgtumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco6_250.jpg

tumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco7_250.jpgtumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco8_250.jpgtumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco9_250.jpg

Love this collage and the last pic is :fangurl:

I know :wub2: And imagine how he will look in the series, can't wait!

tumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco1_250.jpgtumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco2_250.jpgtumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco3_250.jpg

tumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco4_250.jpgtumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco5_250.jpgtumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco6_250.jpg

tumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco7_250.jpgtumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco8_250.jpgtumblr_m7wkmbFsqK1r4gtxco9_250.jpg

Love this collage and the last pic is :fangurl:

My feelings are all over the place. Bennyyyyyyyyy!

Thank you for posting these :huglove: I'm so excited for Parade's End.

My feelings are all over the place. Bennyyyyyyyyy!

Thank you for posting these :huglove: I'm so excited for Parade's End.

Me too :fangurl: even if I can't watch it on the tv. :sneaky2:

btw I haven't seen you here before, welcome to the cumberbitch club :naughty:

Cabin Pressure

A hilarious radio show, staring Benedict, I just found. You have to listen to it, it's so funny :lmfao:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF1515276A818EF13&feature=edit_ok

tumblr_llgwcwBVCm1qks2jwo1_250.jpg

Cabin Pressure is a sitcom about the wing and a prayer world of a tiny, one plane, charter airline; staffed by two pilots: one on his way down, and one who was never up to start with. Whether they’re flying squaddies to Hamburg, metal sheets to Mozambique, or an oil exec’s cat to Abu Dhabi, no job is too small, but many, many jobs are too difficult.

The airline's only Captain, Martin Crieff (Benedict Cumberbatch - except for series 3 episode 3, in which Tom Goodman-Hill stood in for Cumberbatch), has wanted to be a pilot since he was six years old (before which he wanted to be an aeroplane). He suffers, however, from a distinct lack of ability in that department. He was rejected by at least one flight school, and had to put himself through the required coursework, barely qualifying for his certification - on his seventh attempt. He took the job with MJN for no salary at all, as long as he could be Captain. He appears to have no outside interests beyond flying. He is a stickler for procedures and regulations, but is more prissy than pompous. At the end of series two he tells Douglas that he survives financially by running a delivery service using the van he inherited from his father (running two different jobs largely explaining the lack of hobbies). This was his only inheritance because his father believed he would waste any money he received trying to become a pilot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabin_Pressure_(radio_series)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lmcxj

And it will be a season 4 this year!

http://johnfinnemore.blogspot.se/2011/12/should-auld-placeholders-be-forgot.html

I still can´t finish listening Cabin Pressure. I do it with reading transcript, shame on me :)

I wonder if Mika ever heard it.

O know it's so good :aah: Does the reading transcript even work? I just thought it said wrong things? :teehee:

What if he has :fangurl: we have to ask him :aah: