:naughty::naughty: Good one. :lmfao: Well awhile ago when he was named sexiest man' date=' he never seemed to believe it. He said something like, "I'm not even the sexiest man in my entire flat. And I'm the only man who lives there". Or something like that, I don't remember exactly :aah:[/quote']

He's truly like one of the sexiest men I've ever known really. He might not match all the criteria of what "sexy" is defined in the society today, but honestly, he's irresistible. Poor Benny, if only he knew he really is :(

Like really, has he noticed his own neck or himself in the purple shirt of sex because adfjsklkjfdsfsdflkjfdslkj :aah::mikalove::teehee:

He's truly like one of the sexiest men I've ever known really. He might not match all the criteria of what "sexy" is defined in the society today, but honestly, he's irresistible. Poor Benny, if only he knew he really is :(

Like really, has he noticed his own neck or himself in the purple shirt of sex because adfjsklkjfdsfsdflkjfdslkj :aah::mikalove::teehee:

I don't think he's noticed. :aah: He's the kind of person that at first you're like 'ummm... What is this?' and then you're like... 'hmm :teehee:' But then you look at someone else for awhile, then back at Bene, and THEN you're like 'HMM!! :wub2::swoon:' Refer to the above CumberGraph xD :teehee::naughty:

I don't think he's noticed. :aah: He's the kind of person that at first you're like 'ummm... What is this?' and then you're like... 'hmm :teehee:' But then you look at someone else for awhile' date=' then back at Bene, and THEN you're like 'HMM!! :wub2::swoon:' Refer to the above CumberGraph xD :teehee::naughty:[/quote']

True that. At first, he looked a bit awkward to me actually, but then he became all so afkljssdfal;sfdkaj;fsd;ak

It's gonna be one of the feelings that will never be explained.

True that. At first, he looked a bit awkward to me actually, but then he became all so afkljssdfal;sfdkaj;fsd;ak

It's gonna be one of the feelings that will never be explained.

You know now at I think of it, I can't even remember when I started liking him. I know I didn't see what was so great by just pictures, and I know I liked him before I saw Sherlock... :aah::aah::aah: I just cant place an exact time on it for some reason.

OHH my gosh can I just say how amazing he was in TTEOTE???? BRILLIANT. I hadn't done any reading just for fun in awhile, and thanks to BBC's lovely book adaptations I have a pretty long list of books to pick up. So yeah, :fangurl:

You know now at I think of it' date=' I can't even remember when I started liking him. I know I didn't see what was so great by just pictures, and I know I liked him before I saw Sherlock... :aah::aah::aah: I just cant place an exact time on it for some reason.[/quote']

Well, I know Benny from tumblr. I started liking him when I started watching Sherlock. Benny being Sherlock is just amazing mysterious and attractive.

Well, I know Benny from tumblr. I started liking him when I started watching Sherlock. Benny being Sherlock is just amazing mysterious and attractive.

That's true. He does quite frankly the best SH interpretation(well at least in my humble and most likely uninformed opinion :aah::naughty:) Awhile ago I was in that stage where I watched basically anything with him in it and I can confidently say he's one of the best actors today. And also that everything he touches basically turns into entertainment gold. I would watch even the crappiest b movie if he was in it :teehee: And all the BBC book adaptations make me want to read- ALOT. :naughty:

I was thinking of doing a list in the first post with all productions Benedict have been a part of and will bee a part of.

Good or bad idea? Maybe the post will be too long? And it's unnecessary? I don't know, what do you think?

I was thinking of doing a list in the first post with all productions Benedict have been a part of and will bee a part of.

Good or bad idea? Maybe the post will be too long? And it's unnecessary? I don't know, what do you think?

Well I like the idea! If other people wont want too long a list we can always just list upcoming things he'll be in but really, I like the idea of having a list. :thumb_yello:

Well I like the idea! If other people wont want too long a list we can always just list upcoming things he'll be in but really' date=' I like the idea of having a list. :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Yes me too 'cause I'll always forget what he have done in his younger days, but yeah the post will be looong :aah: Otherwise I like the idea with just listing upcoming things :thumb_yello:

Yes me too 'cause I'll always forget what he have done in his younger days, but yeah the post will be looong :aah: Otherwise I like the idea with just listing upcoming things :thumb_yello:

Yes we can do that, and maybe if you can find a site that lists what he's done before we can link to that as well. :thumb_yello: