God, another one talking french! And I still haven't started to learn this language :)

Well don't, still after 5 years all I can say is: Je m'appelle Hanna :aah:

OHHH MY GOD. I would DIE. :fangurl: That's my new dream. :wub2::teehee:

I know :wub2: Please someone out there giv him a role in a french movie :fangurl:

Well don't, still after 5 years all I can say is: Je m'appelle Hanna :aah:

I know :wub2: Please someone out there giv him a role in a french movie :fangurl:

Oh my gosh his voice... Speaking French... I would have to get a fan, I'd probably start sweating... :teehee:

Oh my gosh his voice... Speaking French... I would have to get a fan' date=' I'd probably start sweating... :teehee:[/quote']

:aah: I'd forced my friend to watch it with me :naughty: or I'd went to the cinema all by myself. Hey lonely :aah:

I think if that happened I'd rather be by myself... :teehee: Anyways I wouldn't want anyone to see my face.... Just :fangurl::wub2:

No, I must have someone to fangurl with, someone to talk to, to the tell them how amazing Benedict is. Even if they don't care :naughty: But I get your point, at least it will be dark :aah:

No, I must have someone to fangurl with, someone to talk to, to the tell them how amazing Benedict is. Even if they don't care :naughty: But I get your point, at least it will be dark :aah:

I see what you mean. It's just... Oh my gosh. I have a feeling I'd have a hard time sitting still watching that. And then when I got home... Oh, I would flip out. And then start saving money to buy the DVD :naughty:

I see what you mean. It's just... Oh my gosh. I have a feeling I'd have a hard time sitting still watching that. And then when I got home... Oh' date=' I would flip out. And then start saving money to buy the DVD :naughty:[/quote']

I would do the same! It would be the exact same situation as after I'd watched Frankenstein. Ah I loved it :wub2: Maybe even worse, I'm fangurling right now over this movie that don't exist and that I haven't watched :aah:

I would do the same! It would be the exact same situation as after I'd watched Frankenstein. Ah I loved it :wub2: Maybe even worse, I'm fangurling right now over this movie that don't exist and that I haven't watched :aah:

Aha same here :wub2: But hey, we can dream... :naughty: Seriously though if this movie was real I would be jumping around, squealing like I did after the end of Scandal in Belgravia :naughty::naughty:

Aha same here :wub2: But hey' date=' we can dream... :naughty: Seriously though if this movie was real I would be jumping around, squealing like I did after the end of Scandal in Belgravia :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

Yes we can :naughty: Haha, imagine doing that in the cinema :naughty:

Oh god this one. is. hilarious. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmfao:

[YOUTUBE]t2c_2jcwfgk[/YOUTUBE]

I die :lmfao: I guess this is the closest we get :lmfao:

Hey give me a break' date=' I live in America. Here nobody cares what Benedict does and we don't get commercials or anything at all about him or things he'll be starring in. :aah: Outside of people who saw Sherlock on PBS no one even knows he exists :aah::aah:[/quote']

Hahaha, well, come live with me in Vietnam, where people don't know who Queen, nor MIKA, nor Doctor Who is. So they also have no idea who Benny is.

I'm basically the first and only Cumberbabe in this country. Also the 1% of the population who listens to Western rock, and probably 0.1% of the population who listens to the 70's Western rock and metal.

To the bottom line, I'm still fine with it though :naughty: