Christine

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My name on there is Clara Leeder, thaanks^^ That's okay :teehee:

i think i can only add you when we're friends on fb. i sent you a friend request. ;)

Do I still have time to join you? Can I help you guys somehow?

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

yes we need money. :naughty:

thanks statue for adding fran! :flowers2:

I think you added me to the FB discussion, Karin, but I can't find it anymore. At least I can't see any notifications from the discussion?

we didn't write much there in the last few weeks... :teehee: i DMed you on facebook with the link. ;)

Could someone add me to the discussion as well, please?

not sure about your fb name... please let me know here or on fb. :wink2:

• 1 month later...

Well, my plans have just been changed a bit! My son and d-i-l will be in the UK on the 6th so they're going to leave the tickets on their table in Germany for me to pick up. And now I'm going with Mr.

He's being very good about it - and he wants to audition for the polka dot choir - but it's going to be a very different experience and there will be no queuing in the cold beforehand, that is certain.

• 2 weeks later...
Didn't get mail so i guess they didn't want me in :emot-sad:

same here... but congrats to those who got in! :thumb_yello: hope you'll help us organize our surprise then, as you'll have time to give out some stuff in the back of the venue. :wink2::teehee:

what time do you have to be there for your rehearsals?

same here... but congrats to those who got in! :thumb_yello: hope you'll help us organize our surprise then, as you'll have time to give out some stuff in the back of the venue. :wink2::teehee:

what time do you have to be there for your rehearsals?

You mean me right ? :teehee: of course i'll help, forgot to tell you at dmfc, i'm lurking around there for hours lately.. :teehee: what time will the queing start, does anybody know ? Think i can't be there before 4pm :(

You mean me right ? :teehee: of course i'll help, forgot to tell you at dmfc, i'm lurking around there for hours lately.. :teehee: what time will the queing start, does anybody know ? Think i can't be there before 4pm :(

no sorry for the confusion, i meant the choir members, it'd be great if they gave out the stuff in the back of the venue while we're in front row. :bleh: ruth, you'll have free time between rehearsals/soundcheck and the gig, in cologne the choir members had time until 8, i think from 6 or 6:30 pm... that's when we (the ones who queued) can't do much anymore but we need to distribute the stuff throughout the venue. in cologne i almost didn't get my spot back because suddenly everyone stood up (security told them to). :aah:

but freestyle, of course you can help too when you arrive, we'll need every helping hand to get everything finished. :wink2: