Mika @ Paradiso, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 27 October 2012

smokesignal

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kath,

atm I'm not at home (holiday in France) but I think I might nee a hotelroom for me and my 16yo daughter.

I'll try tot check up with this thread later!

:bye:

Hi AMP :bye: Hope you are having a great holiday.

OK - thanks. I don't know yet if I will be able to make the gig or not so no rush for me to book anything. :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bedankt voor de tip Patricia, ik heb inmiddels een ticket :-). En ik weet niet of het al besproken is maar gaan we nog iets speciaals doen qua kleding (ben ik altijd voor in)?

Leuk dat je ook komt!

Ik heb nog niets gehoord van een thema. Mocht iemand iets bedenken: prima. Maar zo niet dan is dat ook oké wat mij betreft.

Ik heb een idee!

Mika zingt in het het nummer Popular song over Pompons. Nu is het plan dat iedereen die mee wilt doen 2 pompons mee nemen en deze ALLEEN gebruikt bij het nummer Popular song! Dans ermee, zwaai ermee doe alles wat je leuk vindt! (plan b: zingt Mika popular song niet? dan gaan we het gebruiken bij Celebrate). Je kan de pompons natuurlijk kant en klaar kopen maar hoe leuk is het om deze zelf te maken? Ik heb ze gemaakt van crêpe papier en cadeaupapier! Hieronder een foto hoe dat eruit ziet. en een filmpje van hoe je ze makkelijk en erg goedkoop kan maken. Kleur maakt niet uit! wat jij mooi vindt :)...Veel plezier! en ik hoop dat jullie ALLEMAAL mee doen ;)

I have an idea!

Mika sings about pompons in the song popular song! How cool would it be if everyone brings 2 pompons and only use it at the song popular song? Dance with it, wave with it do everything what you like to do with it! Doesn't he sing the song popular song then we will do it at celebrate! You can buy the pompons in the store but how cool is it to make them yourself? I have made them from crepe paper and gift wrap! Below a picture how that looks like and a video how to make them very easy and very low budget! You can choose your own color! Have fun and I hope you all join my idea! That would be so cool!

291125_3942534634067_906671593_o.jpg

Edited by Sylvana

Great idea Sylvana! :thumb_yello:

cheerleader_zpsb6dc77e4.gifcheerleader_zpsb6dc77e4.gifcheerleader_zpsb6dc77e4.gif

But to make it a reallllly nice thing/surprise......

we need much more mfc-ers to join us don't you think?

Common people...let's get busy on the pompoms!! :biggrin2:

cheerleader_zpsb6dc77e4.gif

Thank you!!! Yes please!!! Would be so cool if everyone join!!! :)))

AMP - have you got anywhere sorted regarding a hotel?

Not yet. Have you?

Great idea Sylvana! :thumb_yello:

cheerleader_zpsb6dc77e4.gifcheerleader_zpsb6dc77e4.gifcheerleader_zpsb6dc77e4.gif

But to make it a reallllly nice thing/surprise......

we need much more mfc-ers to join us don't you think?

Common people...let's get busy on the pompoms!! :biggrin2:

cheerleader_zpsb6dc77e4.gif

I am not that handy in dyi....:teehee: But I will try, together with my daughter.

Not yet. Have you?

I am not that handy in dyi....:teehee: But I will try, together with my daughter.

Yayyyy :)))... It really isn't that hard ;)... It only takes some time...

Edited by Sylvana