Origin of Love story

IngievV

As you may or may not know, I've written a story a while ago, inspired by the Origin of Love theme. And I published 2 copies and I gave 1 to Mika and he was very sweet about it:blush-anim-cl:

Anyways, I thought, why not share with the rest of the world? So, if you have time, maybe you can read it? http://ingridchant.blogspot.nl/2012/08/the-origin-of-love.html

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! :shocked: this is so unique! i read what you wrote on your blog and downloaded the story! i just need time to read it! but i'm sure it's perfect!

good job Ingrid :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Well, I hope you like it:blush-anim-cl:

I tried to download it - but my computer had to do something. I read your blog though - love the artwork - and Mika's signature and pici. :thumb_yello: Will read it when I get chance - well done! :wub2::thumb_yello:

As you may or may not know, I've written a story a while ago, inspired by the Origin of Love theme. And I published 2 copies and I gave 1 to Mika and he was very sweet about it:blush-anim-cl:

Anyways, I thought, why not share with the rest of the world? So, if you have time, maybe you can read it? http://ingridchant.blogspot.nl/2012/08/the-origin-of-love.html

I read it Ingie and enjoyed it very much :thumb_yello: Couldn't stop reading until the end which is a good point isn't it? :)

I didn't know you write stories, but then again I don't know you very well. Something in Mika's latest French interview (MSN one) reminded me of your story when he said something along the lines of 'I talk about love so I talk about life. You can't talk about love in a clever way if you don't talk about life' :wink2:

Just downloaded! Going to start read it! So excited :D By the way, the art work is amazing :)

I've downloaded it. But when I try to open it on my desktop. It comes up with a message.

Do I click on run. What will this do?

I read it Ingie and enjoyed it very much :thumb_yello: Couldn't stop reading until the end which is a good point isn't it? :)

I didn't know you write stories, but then again I don't know you very well. Something in Mika's latest French interview (MSN one) reminded me of your story when he said something along the lines of 'I talk about love so I talk about life. You can't talk about love in a clever way if you don't talk about life' :wink2:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

I've always written stories, ever since I was a little kid, but I stopped for a long time because of some things that happened. Mika kinda inspired me after he played Underwater for the first time and the album title was announced. That's when I started writing this.

Just downloaded! Going to start read it! So excited :D By the way, the art work is amazing :)

Thanks! The artwork is not all my doing, but I am happy that so many people wanted to collaborate on this project:wub2:

I've downloaded it. But when I try to open it on my desktop. It comes up with a message.

Do I click on run. What will this do?

Is it a message from Adobe?

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

I've always written stories, ever since I was a little kid, but I stopped for a long time because of some things that happened. Mika kinda inspired me after he played Underwater for the first time and the album title was announced. That's when I started writing this.

Thanks! The artwork is not all my doing, but I am happy that so many people wanted to collaborate on this project:wub2:

Is it a message from Adobe?

I'm not sure. I'm not registered on Sendspace.

I'm not sure which bit to download. There are so many boxes and green arrows.

Edited by Clare

I love it already! This is what a broken heart feels like. The hope and the dreams that never fail to exist even in the most miserable of times, whether personal or not-so-personal. Please promise me to never stop writing ever and to have a follow up as soon as I've finished reading (which is approximately 14 minutes from now).

I love it already! This is what a broken heart feels like. The hope and the dreams that never fail to exist even in the most miserable of times, whether personal or not-so-personal. Please promise me to never stop writing ever and to have a follow up as soon as I've finished reading (which is approximately 14 minutes from now).

Thank you. That means a lot to me. I am working on another project at the moment but it will take some time before I finish it.

I am a writer too!! I LOVE writing stuff...but I'm too shy to send stuff off....:blush-anim-cl:

I'm exstatic :aah: it's great, btw!!

Don't be shy. I was shy before but you know, there will always be people who will try to bring you down and you should not listen to them. Listen to the people who give you constructive criticism and that will only help you move forward.