Mika interviewed in La Presse, Montreal, Quebec - Aug. 11, 2012

cathouzouf

Thanks again for the translation :)

Not sure if I like that or not :teehee: I looooove the song as it is now. Hopefully he doesn't destroy that. But on the other hand it could be greater version, too :thumb_yello:

Yes I'm quite nervous about what it will sound like on the album too. I've felt like that ever since we heard it last Summer :nervous:

About the interview, it's good to see him speak so naturally about himself, I'd also love to see a video of him speaking so freely. I'm glad he says he's completely comfortable with himself, wish I could say this about myself one day :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the new interviews are full of emotions...I still miss one video interview though, I'd like to see his face when he talks about his private life. I'm sure I'm going to cry a bit :tears:

I'm sure we'll get to see many interviews in the future where he's openly speaking about all of this :thumb_yello:

A great thank you for the translation!

Such a sincere and beautiful interview, so nice to see him so confident and knowing what he's doing.

That's why we call him da Boss :naughty: - because he rules his life himself and is so determined and self-confident.

..."I created all that is my career on my own. I don't hide anything. I arrived at a moment in my life when I'm confident and at ease in every way in my life. It gives me a completely invicible feeling of power and joy. It was important for me to do it in a good way and to choose to do it when I wanted to. "

:mikalove:

He always has the perfect words :biggrin2:

Interesting interview - so at the beginning of his career he went on and on about how he hated labels. Looks like now he's going to go on and on about how he is comfortable and happy being gay :naughty:

Nah, just teasing, I am glad he is comfortable and happy now:teehee:

Interesting interview - so at the beginning of his career he went on and on about how he hated labels. Looks like now he's going to go on and on about how he is comfortable and happy being gay :naughty:

so true... :teehee:

so true... :teehee:
5 years are a long time, one can change A LOT no? :D

5 years are a long time, one can change A LOT no? :D

I posted earlier on another thread that I actually appreciate his ability of always being ready with a perfectly understandable and honest sounding answer to anything he does and say the exact opposite months or years later without sounding contradictory. I think it only shows his intelligence. There are some exceptions to this, of course, like the 'bi' comment he later dismissed as being awkward, but most of the time he handles it really well.

I posted earlier on another thread that I actually appreciate his ability of always being ready with a perfectly understandable and honest sounding answer to anything he does and say the exact opposite months or years later without sounding contradictory. I think it only shows his intelligence. There are some exceptions to this, of course, like the 'bi' comment he later dismissed as being awkward, but most of the time he handles it really well.
yes, I appreciate his intelligence and wittiness a lot as well.

In this case I reckon that he did really change his mind, and the right time for his coming out had come.

Edited by mari62

yes, I appreciate his intelligence and wittiness a lot as well.

In this case I reckon that he did really change his mind, and the right time for his coming out had come.

Agreed. Well I remember that in his first interview for "Out" magazine he said that in the future he would probably change his way of speaking about his own sexuality. And back then he was totally against labels which could determine him in a wrong way. After 5 years he evolved a lot both as a person and as an artist.

Agreed. Well I remember that in his first interview for "Out" magazine he said that in the future he would probably change his way of speaking about his own sexuality. And back then he was totally against labels which could determine him in a wrong way. After 5 years he evolved a lot both as a person and as an artist.
yes, and above all he feels different now, confident and at ease with every aspect of himself and his life.

Yes I'm quite nervous about what it will sound like on the album too. I've felt like that ever since we heard it last Summer :nervous:

About the interview, it's good to see him speak so naturally about himself, I'd also love to see a video of him speaking so freely. I'm glad he says he's completely comfortable with himself, wish I could say this about myself one day :blush-anim-cl:

MIKA is so good with interviews! :teehee: This is another really nice one. Thanks for sharing and translating! :thumb_yello: But now I get nervous about my favourite song "Karen" - I mostly want his live version from 9th July 2011, which is out of this world fantastic!! :wub2:

Love,love

mb