MIKA @ Vega, Copenhagen, DENMARK - 29 October

Droopsy

7 pm then? :aah:

Or when do they even open?:blink:

Something like that yeah... haven't checked, but I'm just planning to be there around 7. I'm gonna bring my daughter and we're not gonna be queueing :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something like that yeah... haven't checked, but I'm just planning to be there around 7. I'm gonna bring my daughter and we're not gonna be queueing :mf_rosetinted:

Ah I understand, but I'm pretty sure you'll get some good places anyway :teehee:

Thanks!

And yay for me and lara!

And my friend Mathias. He is also excited! :)

I'm sure everyone is going to be crazy excited and you'll all bond over this experience. I think there's a lot more preparation and work that goes into this than the BG thing and you'll be spending the whole afternoon/evening together and with everyone else backstage. It's such an awesome opportunity.

I'm sure everyone is going to be crazy excited and you'll all bond over this experience. I think there's a lot more preparation and work that goes into this than the BG thing and you'll be spending the whole afternoon/evening together and with everyone else backstage. It's such an awesome opportunity.

That's true!

Put they pointed out very directly that we wasnt allowed to take pics backstage. Damn >.<

That's true!

Put they pointed out very directly that we wasnt allowed to take pics backstage. Damn >.<

Yes sadly some of my best experiences with Mika there are no pics. They never told us we couldn't take pics but it was understood that we probably wouldn't be so welcome if we ran around acting like fangurls. I've seen both Mama P and Yasmine taking pics and videos which is even more frustrating because I know the pics and video are out there but I'll never see them. :aah:

At least you should be able to get a pic with Mika after the show and they should let you get a pic of the choir together as well. :thumb_yello:

Yes sadly some of my best experiences with Mika there are no pics. They never told us we couldn't take pics but it was understood that we probably wouldn't be so welcome if we ran around acting like fangurls. I've seen both Mama P and Yasmine taking pics and videos which is even more frustrating because I know the pics and video are out there but I'll never see them. :aah:

At least you should be able to get a pic with Mika after the show and they should let you get a pic of the choir together as well. :thumb_yello:

Let's hope!

I like pictures with me and mika on it. I collect them:mf_rosetinted:

I've never had a photo taken with him so that would be nice if I could.

About the photography; Do you think they would let us take photos of the show when we're not on stage at least?

You could ask but personally I would probably forget about it. You're there to do a job and if you can't take pics backstage then I'm thinking your camera is going to be put away and you're going to be "on call" during the whole show. As one of the other girls mentioned Mika changes the setlist and can bring the choir out for songs that were not planned at the last minute, etc.

I would recommend to everyone to just forget about being a fan for one night and enjoy the experience for what it is. But in any case make sure you ask permission before they see you with a camera. People were taking pics of the crew unloading the set in NYC and they asked that the pics not be published until after the show. We weren't even allowed to talk about the set in 2009 muchless take pics of it.

You could ask but personally I would probably forget about it. You're there to do a job and if you can't take pics backstage then I'm thinking your camera is going to be put away and you're going to be "on call" during the whole show. As one of the other girls mentioned Mika changes the setlist and can bring the choir out for songs that were not planned at the last minute, etc.

I would recommend to everyone to just forget about being a fan for one night and enjoy the experience for what it is. But in any case make sure you ask permission before they see you with a camera. People were taking pics of the crew unloading the set in NYC and they asked that the pics not be published until after the show. We weren't even allowed to talk about the set in 2009 muchless take pics of it.

So it would be ok you think if I'd put my camera and my stuff away for the rehearsals and the show, and then use it after the show in case Mika would feel like taking photos? I'm probably overanalyzing this :aah:

The only problem is that my throat is beginning to feel sore, damn this freezing Swedish fall!

So it would be ok you think if I'd put my camera and my stuff away for the rehearsals and the show, and then use it after the show in case Mika would feel like taking photos? I'm probably overanalyzing this :aah:

The only problem is that my throat is beginning to feel sore, damn this freezing Swedish fall!

We had snow this morning :boxed:

So it would be ok you think if I'd put my camera and my stuff away for the rehearsals and the show, and then use it after the show in case Mika would feel like taking photos?

Yeah I would say so. But just ask them when you are at the venue if/when it's okay to take pics. Make sure you have a good camera standing by for Mika pics and don't let anyone in the crew take it with their camera or you may never see the pics again. :aah:

We have been lucky to have Suzy's husband as our official photographer at the last two M&Gs which has been really helpful. :naughty:

There's a great balcony at Vega where you have excellent view, so we'll just go up there :thumb_yello:

Great :thumb_yello: never been there so I don't know. Is it small? Looked at the picture and it seemed small, but then they said they could take 1500 people and that's quite much.

Wiiiiie i'm in the choir:boing: i'm so excited!
Me too! I didn't know you applied even :naughty: Awesome :aah:

Congratulations! :yay: Happy for both of you, and jealous :naughty: