Droopsy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply can't wait till monday!

We're gonna have soooo much fun in the Polka Dot Choir! :D

I'm so excited! Mostly because everyone i know got in the choir, it's so cool :aah:

Have you applied with an Acapella song or with the instrumental song ? :)

Yes, I do, haha! I wasn't really suppose to be going cause I couldn't afford it, but when I got into the choir I didn't have a choice! haha :teehee:

I would probably go to Australia if they'd let me into the choir. :roftl:

Have fun!

Hurray, I also got into the Choir!

Can't wait to meet you all on monday!

I simply can't wait till monday!

We're gonna have soooo much fun in the Polka Dot Choir! :D

I'm so excited! Mostly because everyone i know got in the choir, it's so cool :aah:

Congratulations to both of you :yay:

I would probably go to Australia if they'd let me into the choir. :roftl:

Have fun!

Exactly, if they want you there you'll have to go! Haha

Congratulations to both of you :yay:

Thank you!

Also, I've never been to Copenhagen before and I have no idea where the venue is, so I was wondering if someone from the choir would be able to meet me somewhere before the rehersal and go there with me? because I have a tendency to get lost in new cities! Haha :blush-anim-cl:

Exactly, if they want you there you'll have to go! Haha

Thank you!

Also, I've never been to Copenhagen before and I have no idea where the venue is, so I was wondering if someone from the choir would be able to meet me somewhere before the rehersal and go there with me? because I have a tendency to get lost in new cities! Haha :blush-anim-cl:

We Can meet at Copenhagen Central Station at 12?? :)

We Can meet at Copenhagen Central Station at 12?? :)

That sounds great! My plane will be in Copenhagen at 10.10 if everything goes as it's suppose to do, which will give me some time to check-in to the hotel (if the let me that early, haha) and hopefully change my clothes before meeting you! :)

Wow, so many MFCers going to be in the choir!! :thumb_yello: I loved the choir in Amsterdam, really looking forward to seeing you all on stage. Awww, enjoy your Mika time!!! :wub2:

I have a busy morning at home and will arrive Copenhagen around noon (not sure, haven't even find any maps or anything yet, my hotel is somewhere near the venue). Hope to meet you people before/after the show!

Wow, so many MFCers going to be in the choir!! :thumb_yello: I loved the choir in Amsterdam, really looking forward to seeing you all on stage. Awww, enjoy your Mika time!!! :wub2:

I have a busy morning at home and will arrive Copenhagen around noon (not sure, haven't even find any maps or anything yet, my hotel is somewhere near the venue). Hope to meet you people before/after the show!

Oh you're coming :boing: Awesome :boing:

Oh you're coming :boing: Awesome :boing:

Are you coming with your daughter, Kata? Vicky brought her sons to see the show last night and they seemed to enjoy it :thumb_yello: My sons haven't seen the new songs live but they like some of them (Step With Me, EMD) and I could imagine them liking the live version of Popular.