MIKA @ Vega, Copenhagen, DENMARK - 29 October

Droopsy

Great :thumb_yello: never been there so I don't know. Is it small? Looked at the picture and it seemed small, but then they said they could take 1500 people and that's quite much.

It's quite small and intimate, my absolute favourite venue in Denmark :yay: Don't think it's even sold out and a lot of people go upstairs (you can stand at the sides and sit at the back), so it's gonna seem like there's a lot less than 1500:naughty:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite small and intimate, my absolute favourite venue in Denmark :yay: Don't think it's even sold out and a lot of people go upstairs (you can stand at the sides and sit at the back), so it's gonna seem like there's a lot less than 1500:naughty:

Oh that's great then. Well not that it sin't sold out, but the rest :yay: Hope everyone is as excited as I am. :naughty:

Have fun and tell us all!

:yay:

I'm going with a friend. I'm hoping we can get seats on the balcony. ;-)

Sounds like everyone is going to be on stage or in the balcony. Who is going to be in the front row? :naughty:

Probably not front row because we'll probably start queuing to late for that. But hopefully somewhere near the stage :crossed::aah:

Oh that's great then. Well not that it sin't sold out, but the rest :yay: Hope everyone is as excited as I am. :naughty:

I'm not really that excited, but my daughter is :naughty:

Have fun and tell us all!

:yay:

There won't be much to tell though, not gonna wait for him or anything fancy :lmfao:

I'm going with a friend. I'm hoping we can get seats on the balcony. ;-)

Shouldn't be a problem to get seats I think :teehee:

Probably not front row because we'll probably start queuing to late for that. But hopefully somewhere near the stage :crossed::aah:

Everyone has to leave their coats in the wardrobe, so it's kinda random who gets to the front row :naughty:

Everyone has to leave their coats in the wardrobe, so it's kinda random who gets to the front row :naughty:

If you have a friend, then you just hand all the stuff to him/her. While you run in and get a good spot:naughty:

That's what me and my friends always do lol

Congrats LaraMay and Helena! :thumb_yello:

don't let anyone in the crew take it with their camera or you may never see the pics again. :aah:

Naaahhh...are you saying that after 2 years waiting for my backstage pic with Mika I may never get to see it? Damn...

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Oh it's just to run with other words, and leave my friend behind :naughty: Do you know what it costs?

I'm not really that excited, but my daughter is :naughty:

:aah: But at least one of you are :naughty:

If you have a friend, then you just hand all the stuff to him/her. While you run in and get a good spot:naughty:

That's what me and my friends always do lol

Yeah that's what I do when I'm there with friends too :naughty:

There won't be much to tell though, not gonna wait for him or anything fancy :lmfao:

Report about your view from the balcony. That should be interesting as well. Who cares about him doing any signing afterwards, anyway.

Report about your view from the balcony. That should be interesting as well. Who cares about him doing any signing afterwards, anyway.

My balcony experience in Chicago was bizarre and amazing and a bit horrible (but my own fault). There was an older woman in the section next to us who was knitting for about an hour before Mika came on. :lmfao:

My balcony experience in Chicago was bizarre and amazing and a bit horrible (but my own fault). There was an older woman in the section next to us who was knitting for about an hour before Mika came on. :lmfao:

what was she knitting? :naughty:

Really funny. I'm losing money. :mf_rosetinted: I have to exchange money that I'll never get back :crybaby: xD

Oh boohoo :mf_rosetinted: Bring me a random moose souvenir, then I'll pay 40 dkr for it :naughty: I have a moose fetish :mf_rosetinted: