Droopsy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Direct from team MIKA:

To all Mika's amazing Danish fans! We are very excited that the show at Vega in Copenhagen is so close now, Monday 29th October! Have you got your tickets yet? If not, get them here: http://www.billetlugen.dk/musik/25977/mika/

Very Special Competition - Anyone who has bought tickets from this link, from the moment they went on sale until Monday 29th at 9am Danish time, will automatically be entered into a competition to meet MIKA! That's right, every ticket will go into a prize draw to meet Mika after the concert... Two lucky winners will be chosen and each can bring one friend with them (must have own ticket to the show). You don't have to do anything extra, we'll email you on Monday morning if you have won! So make sure you get your tickets to be in with a chance to meet the man himself!

See you at the show....

Edited by dcdeb

Can't believe it's finally starting, been waiting for this moment :yay:

The competition is for everyone who have bought tickets? I'm a bit confused...

Yes, Nina, if you bought tickets via that link, then you are eligible for the drawing for the Mika Meet. :thumb_yello:

Can't believe it's finally starting, been waiting for this moment :yay:

The competition is for everyone who have bought tickets? I'm a bit confused...

lol! it's because you gave them the email when you bought your ticket. guess they do a little stalking and then contact you:mf_rosetinted:

lol! it's because you gave them the email when you bought your ticket. guess they do a little stalking and then contact you:mf_rosetinted:

First I thought the competition is only for those who bought tickets after the competition started (and I bought mine when the gig was announced) but it's for everyone who bought tickets. Yes, now we just hope for the best and wait :aah:

First I thought the competition is only for those who bought tickets after the competition started (and I bought mine when the gig was announced) but it's for everyone who bought tickets. Yes, now we just hope for the best and wait :aah:

you got it right:thumb_yello::naughty:

So did I have to actually click the link to be in the competition? Cause I just went to the website and bought my tickets :blink: Oh nevermind, it's not like I'd have a chance anyway :aah:

Well, if you bought your tickets via that link before their deadline (Monday) I guess you have as much chance as anyone! :dunno:

Good luck!

Well, if you bought your tickets via that link before their deadline (Monday) I guess you have as much chance as anyone! :dunno:

Good luck!

I didn't click the link to buy them, I just opened the website from a bookmark and looked up Mika :blink: guess it took me to the same page and all :dunno:

I feel really stupid right now :lmfao:

I didn't click the link to buy them, I just opened the website from a bookmark and looked up Mika :blink: guess it took me to the same page and all :dunno:

I feel really stupid right now :lmfao:

Det gælder stadig.. det gælder hvis du har købt dem over billetlugen!

og det har alle... fordi der er ikke så mange andre steder du kan købe dem:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Det gælder stadig.. det gælder hvis du har købt dem over billetlugen!

og det har alle... fordi der er ikke så mange andre steder du kan købe dem:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Ah så var det bare mig der fattede hat :aah: Godt så, bring it on :boing: