• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Ik heb een idee!

Mika zingt in het het nummer Popular song over Pompons. Nu is het plan dat iedereen die mee wilt doen 2 pompons mee neemt! Maar omdat we niet zeker weten of hij deze zingt gaan we voor CELEBRATE! Zingt hij ook het nummer popular song dan is het ook wel zo leuk om ze daar ook bij te gebruiken. Dans ermee, zwaai ermee doe alles wat je leuk vindt! Je kan de pompons natuurlijk kant en klaar kopen maar hoe leuk is het om deze zelf te maken? Ik heb ze gemaakt van crêpe papier en cadeaupapier! Hieronder een foto hoe dat eruit ziet. en een filmpje van hoe je ze makkelijk en erg goedkoop kan maken. Kleur maakt niet uit! wat jij mooi vindt :)...Veel plezier! en ik hoop dat jullie ALLEMAAL mee doen ;)

I have an idea!

Mika sings about pompons in the song popular song! How cool would it be if everyone brings 2 pompons! But we don't know if he would sing this song so we're gonna do it at the song CELEBRATE! does he sing popular song then it's also very cool to use them at this song! Dance with it, wave with it do everything what you like to do with it! You can buy the pompons in the store but how cool is it to make them yourself? I have made them from crepe paper and gift wrap! Below a picture how that looks like and a video how to make them very easy and very low budget! You can choose your own color! Have fun and I hope you all join my idea! That would be so cool!

post-11386-142983698248_thumb.jpg

post-11386-142983698246_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sylvana

Oh, my... I love the idea, but I'm it bit scared he'll freak out... his relationship with religion (and superstition) seems to be a complicated one...

Yeah, that's totally why he used religion in his music. It's just a joke, he even does the prayer thing:naughty:

I kind of like the idea:aah:

I'll like the BakerRoss thingies a little bit more then the EBay ones..

How would you plan on giving/selling those crosses to concertgoers?

I kind of like the idea:aah:

I'll like the BakerRoss thingies a little bit more then the EBay ones..

How would you plan on giving/selling those crosses to concertgoers?

Yep, prefer the BakerRoss crosses too!

And was wondering the same thing about distribution.

Aren't we back to square one though, I tough the idea was to do something that the hole audience could join in with.

Don't get me wrong, I like both ideas :thumb_yello: but shouldn't we make up our minds so that we can be sure to have that awesome WOW effect that would make it so special?

:dunno:

The Pompoms are a nice idea, but you can't really give the entire audience pompoms so it would only work for MFCers.

true but if all the mfcers would join we already have 21 people who will have pompons! i think that that already gives the WOW effect! and Patricia and I will make some more from advertising brochures...

Can't spent money on anything extra right now, so I go for the home made pompons!

And the more the merrier!

And I think I got some unused christmas deco lying around somewhere. Could use these too!

Can't spent money on anything extra right now, so I go for the home made pompons!

And the more the merrier!

And I think I got some unused christmas deco lying around somewhere. Could use these too!

yayyy :thumb_yello:

I have changed the idea! we're gonna do it at celebrate! I'm sure he will sing this song! if he sings the song popular then we'll also use it at that song! :D

Hope all of you will join this idea! would be so COOL! :blush-anim-cl: