Mika @ Paradiso, Amsterdam, THE NETHERLANDS, 27 October

Droopsy

Aren't we back to square one though, I tough the idea was to do something that the hole audience could join in with.

Don't get me wrong, I like both ideas :thumb_yello: but shouldn't we make up our minds so that we can be sure to have that awesome WOW effect that would make it so special?

:dunno:

It's difficult for that to arrange. We could have signs printed and handed out. Funny signs that we all hold up during a song. Maybe heart shaped. But then we would have to work with the venue etc.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's difficult for that to arrange. We could have signs printed and handed out. Funny signs that we all hold up during a song. Maybe heart shaped. But then we would have to work with the venue etc.

Organising a thousand people is difficult, organising a thousand Dutch people sounds close to impossible. But I don't have enough gig experience... perhaps Mika fans are different? I wouldn't mind buying 30 of those crosses to hand them out, but then we need about 30 people doing that, which I don't think is going to happen, and we still have the distribution and communication problem.

Organising a thousand people is difficult, organising a thousand Dutch people sounds close to impossible. But I don't have enough gig experience... perhaps Mika fans are different? I wouldn't mind buying 30 of those crosses to hand them out, but then we need about 30 people doing that, which I don't think is going to happen, and we still have the distribution and communication problem.

No no, we need the venue people to cooperate and help handing them out as we need to be front row.:mf_rosetinted:

How about we print hearts like these:

gay_pride_flag_rainbow_flag_heart_stickers-p217701689472833339bf983_400.jpg

I assume we all know the meaning?:naughty:

No no, we need the venue people to cooperate and help handing them out as we need to be front row.:mf_rosetinted:

How about we print hearts like these:

I assume we all know the meaning?:naughty:

:lmfao:

You're just pure evil, aren't you? :naughty:

Edited by smokesignal

Mika loves my brilliant ideas:mf_rosetinted:

And a variety of other funny signs:mf_rosetinted:

That's very sweet and innocent. I actually think the hearts would give a great effect, but I wouldn't want him to hate us all. Then again... he'll probably guess it's your idea anyway :naughty:

Music's a drug

and Mika's our cigarette

Mika, I've made up my mind

I'm not gonna fall in love this time

Edited by smokesignal

That's very sweet and innocent. I actually think the hearts would give a great effect, but I wouldn't want him to hate us all. Then again... he'll probably guess it's your idea anyway :naughty:

Music's a drug

and Mika's our cigarette

Mika, I've made up my mind

I'm not gonna fall in love this time

Bitch puh leaze. Anyways, let's delete my brilliant idea now before someone stelas it:mf_rosetinted: Please remove it from your quote:naughty:

Bitch puh leaze. Anyways, let's delete my brilliant idea now before someone stelas it:mf_rosetinted: Please remove it from your quote:naughty:

:itsok:

I don't know... there's also a chance he absolutely loves it. You know him better than I, I'll leave it up to your judgement :naughty:

Oh, sorry, I forgot :teehee:

Are you still going to do that though? Once you get your driving licence, he won't need to give you driving lessons anymore...

I don't think it would have been a good idea if he would give me driving lessons in the first place

Hi,

Sorry for a change of subject for now.

I will be a press photographer that day. I will be there early so that I can get front row.

May I kindly ask up front, if MFCers can plz give me a bit of space during the first 3 songs so that I can take a few shots from different angles?

Plz? I will be gone after those 3 songs.

Will do my best to take awesome pictures.:teehee:

I know it's a lot to ask from you enthousiastic fans :wink2: and I guess the answer will be NO, but I'm not the kind of photographer who will push through anyway.

I know most press photographers are just doing that.

Would be awesome if that's possible.

Paradiso usually doesn't have a "photopit". Otherwise it would have been different.

:)

Hi,

Sorry for a change of subject for now.

I will be a press photographer that day. I will be there early so that I can get front row.

May I kindly ask up front, if MFCers can plz give me a bit of space during the first 3 songs so that I can take a few shots from different angles?

Plz? I will be gone after those 3 songs.

Will do my best to take awesome pictures.:teehee:

I know it's a lot to ask from you enthousiastic fans :wink2: and I guess the answer will be NO, but I'm not the kind of photographer who will push through anyway.

I know most press photographers are just doing that.

Would be awesome if that's possible.

Paradiso usually doesn't have a "photopit". Otherwise it would have been different.

:)

Congratulations Biekje. I hope you still get to enjoy the show, even though you have to work :wink2:

Congratulations Biekje. I hope you still get to enjoy the show, even though you have to work :wink2:

Thank you! It will be different for me indeed. Won't be able to enjoy the show as audience.

And I'm a bit nervous lol!

But I'm gratefull as I did not have a ticket for this show yet ^^

Thank you! It will be different for me indeed. Won't be able to enjoy the show as audience.

And I'm a bit nervous lol!

But I'm gratefull as I did not have a ticket for this show yet ^^

Being one of the press photogs, won't you already be in the building before we go in?