2012 US Tour Dates Announced!

dcdeb

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first year of college and won't be able to make it to any of the concerts :( Do we know if he's coming back or if this is just his pre-tour tour?

We don't know at the moment, but as soon as we know, we'll update our calendar ;o)

This is my first year of college and won't be able to make it to any of the concerts :( Do we know if he's coming back or if this is just his pre-tour tour?

We don't know at the moment, but as soon as we know, we'll update our calendar ;o)

Like guylaine says, we aren't positive of anything, but we're fairly sure these few US dates are just a promo tour, and that Mika will be touring the US a little more extensively sometime in 2013. :thumb_yello:

Like guylaine says, we aren't positive of anything, but we're fairly sure these few US dates are just a promo tour, and that Mika will be touring the US a little more extensively sometime in 2013. :thumb_yello:

Thank you soooo much! :D

i really hope so. can't believe he's shunning san francisco. :shocked::crybaby:

so i just got this weird e-mail about mika coming to palo alto (by SF) on september 6th. the e-mail came from bandsintown.com. it doesn't make any sense of course, and when i click on the ticket link another artist comes up. what a weird glitch!

but if it was mika, i'd have to know! :teehee:

so i just got this weird e-mail about mika coming to palo alto (by SF) on september 6th. the e-mail came from bandsintown.com. it doesn't make any sense of course, and when i click on the ticket link another artist comes up. what a weird glitch!

but if it was mika, i'd have to know! :teehee:

It's a completely different Mika, apparently. I did a quick search and

this is the show:

http://www.jewishfed.org/event/yoni-rechter-live-palo-alto-0

As you can see, there's a vocalist named Mike Hary. I don't know why

these music sites have such a hard time keeping the artists straight.

:doh: