MIKA @ L'oreal Studio Sessions, THE NETHERLANDS - 3 September: 03-09-2012

dcdeb

Hi all,

Good that someone else posted the setlist, since I really don't know which order the songs were anymore. And can't write anything decent about it either. But I'll still write something, or try to.

He was half an hour late and it was waaay too short :wink2:

First gig I ever saw, fourth row or so, and man is he good! In videos I also look at what the band does, but tonight I only kept staring at him, couldn't help myself, really.

Some curls, no hat (he got rid of it after two songs or so) :yay:

I was quite surprised he started with TOOL, but I've always thought it was a great song to start a gig with, and indeed it is.

People already said it, but two new songs: kids and step with me. I tried to get them on camera for the people that want to hear them, but it's a very simple photo camera, so I have no idea what the result is. If there's not better version I'll try to put them somewhere, if you can hear anything at all.

Lola hit me. It was a song I kind of liked, no more, but there was something magical about it tonight, at least I thought so.

Annie and Wicky are cool :grouphug: the rest I only saw from afar.

Don't know anything more. Maybe tomorrow.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Good that someone else posted the setlist, since I really don't know which order the songs were anymore. And can't write anything decent about it either. But I'll still write something, or try to.

First gig I ever saw, fourth row or so, and man is he good! In videos I also look at what the band does, but tonight I only kept staring at him, couldn't help myself, really.

I was quite surprised he started with TOOL, but I've always thought it was a great song to start a gig with, and indeed it is.

People already said it, but two new songs: kids and step with me. I tried to get them on camera for the people that want to hear them, but it's a very simple photo camera, so I have no idea what the result is. If there's not better version I'll try to put them somewhere, if you can hear anything at all.

Lola hit me. It was a song I kind of liked, no more, but there was something magical about it tonight, at least I thought so.

:thumb_yello: THANK YOU! :huglove:

i could watch it from South America using Firefox but it told me to download a weird program :aah: im trying to download the video in some way to put it in youtube but realplayer isnt working, is there any other I could use?

WVM, or Quickplayer?

Hi all,

Hi there! can you copy your report into this thread please?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3784795#post3784795

Thanks!