• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Trying on the polka dot choir costumes at 1am outside the hotel with Mr L

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhNaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTExLmluc3RhZ3JhbS5jb20vZGExNTAzNDQxOGE5MTFlMjk3NmUyMjAwMGExZmJjOGRfNy5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=Gy5NJ8ap-Acn0fxijqzYeYufI7o_o-v634LPU3E_NFU

NOW dinner... Where..? Hmm

Back at the hotel after a long day. Show in Chicago tomorrow night. NY shows were epic. Thank you so much!

Awww :wub2:

I actually like this one!

On my way to the airport for a flight to LA. shooting video for Underwater for the next 2 days. V excited about shooting this vid.

I actually like this one!

On my way to the airport for a flight to LA. shooting video for Underwater for the next 2 days. V excited about shooting this vid.

:doh: Oh Mika.

BUT YAY I HOPE IT'S BEAUTIFUL

He mentioned something about this last night. Said it was being filmed in Woodland Hills and something about half under water and above water. Hopefully someone remembers better than me as I was a bit distracted and not listening properly. :naughty:

He mentioned something about this last night. Said it was being filmed in Woodland Hills and something about half under water and above water. Hopefully someone remembers better than me as I was a bit distracted and not listening properly. :naughty:

Interesting! And nerve wracking :aah: Please dear god don't let it suck bad lol

Yes please, if there's any more info then tell us :wub2:

Hope he'll be in this one and that it'll be good or I might just not be that much of a hard core Mika fan anymore. :teehee: Music videos have to be awesome in my opinion and he hasn't impressed me with his latest ones from this album :(

I expect he'll be in it since he's there for the shoot. I find it interesting that all the films/videos for this album have been shot in the Americas. I feel like we're getting a bit of him back and it's not all about mainland Europe as it has been for the past few years.

I can't wait to see it! Is Mika going to swim?

Interesting! And nerve wracking :aah: Please dear god don't let it suck bad lol

Yes please, if there's any more info then tell us :wub2:

Hope he'll be in this one and that it'll be good or I might just not be that much of a hard core Mika fan anymore. :teehee: Music videos have to be awesome in my opinion and he hasn't impressed me with his latest ones from this album :(

Celebrate was the only music vid from Origin, up to now. The others, TOOL & MYH, were short films other people had made. They're not music videos.

Celebrate was the only music vid from Origin, up to now. The others, TOOL & MYH, were short films other people had made. They're not music videos.

I know but they still irritate me because media tend to show the short films in reports as if they are official ones grrr

Does anyone know how to get tickets to see Mika perform on Jay Leno next week? He just tweeted that he'll be performing on the show after his LA gigs and I would love the chance to see him on the show, especially since I missed him on Leno the last time he toured the west coast. Thanks! :)

Help me out here guys, is this really Mika??? I'm blind I guess, but good lord this looks so awesome :aah:

@norris_la: @norrisxthrash #behindthescene #MIKA "underwater" single

iT Factor Agency ‏@iTFactorAgency

NorrisXThrash styling British singer, MIKA for his upcoming music video "Underwater" http://fb.me/2bK5KotI6

d23ae8861a2111e28393123138133f89_7.jpg

Edited by LaraMay

Help me out here guys, is this really Mika??? I'm blind I guess, but good lord this looks so awesome :aah:

@norris_la: @norrisxthrash #behindthescene #MIKA "underwater" single

d23ae8861a2111e28393123138133f89_7.jpg

It's not Mika :huh: but I hope he appears in the vid :naughty:

Can I hide in your corner too? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah :naughty: But seriously, why did that person say that it was him getting styled if it wasn't him?? Lol this is confusing :aah: Here's another twitter person who's been working on the set:

Maxi ‏@maximaximaxi

My music video shoot with #Mika is very conceptual..a visual extravaganza #makeup

3h Maxi ‏@maximaximaxi

On music video shoot with #Mika ..will post pics soon

Expand

Yeah :naughty: But seriously, why did that person say that it was him getting styled if it wasn't him?? Lol this is confusing :aah:

I didn't even read what was written at first, I just saw the pic :aah: My first thought was "wait, is this Mika? :shocked:" but a few seconds later... "nah, he's too short and too fit, it's not Mika" :naughty:

I didn't even read what was written at first, I just saw the pic :aah: My first thought was "wait, is this Mika? :shocked:" but a few seconds later... "nah, he's too short and too fit, it's not Mika" :naughty:

We have to wait for more pics :wait: * every time I put this smilie I think of you Milda* :naughty:

Yeah :naughty: But seriously, why did that person say that it was him getting styled if it wasn't him?? Lol this is confusing :aah: Here's another twitter person who's been working on the set:

Maxi ‏@maximaximaxi

My music video shoot with #Mika is very conceptual..a visual extravaganza #makeup

3h Maxi ‏@maximaximaxi

On music video shoot with #Mika ..will post pics soon

Expand

I would say he is the stylist for the video, but it looks like there are a few people in it, and that guy in the green would be one of them:thumb_yello: