MIKA Returns to Milan, 21 September 2012!

dcdeb

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sound on the same website.

How can he answer the same question in two completely different ways with only 3 hours apart?

ah, thanks. there was a little button saying i have to install microsoft silverlight. did that and now the sound works. is the interview over already? :aah:

what question was it?

Snapshots of him anyway... is there something wrong with that webcam or is it my computer?

No no it's normal... we can see only a snapshots...

can i just watch the webcam shots or also listen somewhere? :blink:

You could be able to listen and watch it at the same time

ah, thanks. there was a little button saying i have to install microsoft silverlight. did that and now the sound works. is the interview over already? :aah:

what question was it?

He still seems to be in the studio, so I guess not.

The question was what music he listens to when sad/down

He still seems to be in the studio, so I guess not.

The question was what music he listens to when sad/down

what did he say this time? in the video interview this question seemed to confuse him, i had the feeling he somehow changed after this question, still funny but less open... maybe it bothered him that he hadn't thought about it yet and didn't really know what to say - when they were translating his answer, he seemed deep in thought.

or maybe that was the moment he discovered that he could paint on the table with his greasy fingers. :lmfao:

what did he say this time? in the video interview this question seemed to confuse him, i had the feeling he somehow changed after this question, still funny but less open... maybe it bothered him that he hadn't thought about it yet and didn't really know what to say - when they were translating his answer, he seemed deep in thought.

or maybe that was the moment he discovered that he could paint on the table with his greasy fingers. :lmfao:

I don't remember :teehee:

Except that he said that listening to OOL made him feel much better just now, because he was really angry before that.

Here's an article from the press conference, held in Milan this morning. :wink2:http://musica.virgilio.it/news/pop/il-ritorno-di-mika-con-the-origin-of-love.html

In short, he talks about things we already know + the video with Dita Von Teese for Lola, and the italian lyrics:"Origin of Love is a song with a lot of words and I wanted at least a part of the message was very clear".

Another interview from this morning conference! :wink2:http://www.rockol.it/news-422501/Mika-The-origin-of-love-Quella-linea-sottile-tra-la-salvezza-e-il-pericolo

It's really nice :wub2:

EDIT: I'm translating the best part of the interview.

Edited by eugenio

Here it is :wink2: This is the main part of the interview (there are other technical info about the album which you already know, no need to translate :naughty:)

MIKA, 'The Origin Of Love': 'That fine line between salvation and danger'

"I chose to title the album 'The Origin Of Love' because it's a concept that makes you ask questions. What is the origin of love? Actually the answer is different for each one. I start from my own conception of love. A modern concept, multi-faceted. The songs are a journey in contemporary love, made ​​of great joys and defeats. My vision is that of 29 years old boy who confronts himself with life. Through the songs I talk about the energy that you feel when you love someone, about the crazy things you do in conquering. It's a record full of contrasts, such is the joy that is pain, depression. To love is just like travelling onto the fine line between salvation and danger. I have to say that with this album I really put myself at stake, without any fear. Music gave me the courage to express myself without fear. Of course the songs are inspired by my current relationship: what I feel, the happiness of loving someone has been the engine of this record, I don't deny this."

http://www.rockol.it/news-422501/Mika-The-origin-of-love-Quella-linea-sottile-tra-la-salvezza-e-il-pericolo

:wub2:

Here it is :wink2: This is the main part of the interview (there are other technical info about the album which you already know, no need to translate :naughty:)

MIKA, 'The Origin Of Love': 'That fine line between salvation and danger'

"I chose to title the album 'The Origin Of Love' because it's a concept that makes you ask questions. What is the origin of love? Actually the answer is different for each one. I start from my own conception of love. A modern concept, multi-faceted. The songs are a journey in contemporary love, made ​​of great joys and defeats. My vision is that of 29 years old boy who confronts himself with life. Through the songs I talk about the energy that you feel when you love someone, about the crazy things you do in conquering. It's a record full of contrasts, such is the joy that is pain, depression. To love is just like travelling onto the fine line between salvation and danger. I have to say that with this album I really put myself at stake, without any fear. Music gave me the courage to express myself without fear. Of course the songs are inspired by my current relationship: what I feel, the happiness of loving someone has been the engine of this record, I don't deny this."

http://www.rockol.it/news-422501/Mika-The-origin-of-love-Quella-linea-sottile-tra-la-salvezza-e-il-pericolo

:wub2:

Thanks Eugenio!!! :huglove:

i like when they make him comfortable and he can relax and talk nonsense. :original:

Absolutely! It's the best! :wub2:

yes, we have some new standards...coming out, paloma accident, young musician known on the internet, falling in love...what else? :mf_rosetinted:

Working in isolation vs finding a new "group", "joy-chasing"... I think we may have hit the saturation point with these interviews! :teehee:

Oh great! But I can't do it now, I really have some real work to do, Mika! Like Christine said, I hope he has a day off tomorrow! I can't keep up! :naughty:

I don't remember :teehee:

Except that he said that listening to OOL made him feel much better just now, because he was really angry before that.

that's interesting... like i said, i think i noticed a certain mood change during the video interview - could there have been anything that offended him? :blink: guess i need to watch it again... but i thought i had imagined it, when the interview got so funny... weird...

...or maybe his italian team told him after the interview that OOL wouldn't be a single and that's what made him angry? :fisch:

that's interesting... like i said, i think i noticed a certain mood change during the video interview - could there have been anything that offended him? :blink: guess i need to watch it again... but i thought i had imagined it, when the interview got so funny... weird...

...or maybe his italian team told him after the interview that OOL wouldn't be a single and that's what made him angry? :fisch:

I think that during the press conference in the morning some people made him feel uncomfortable. He actually mentioned something like that in the video chat interview.