Hahahahahahhahahahahagaha what. I'm going to stick to infinitive verbs and simple questions and phrasing for as long as possible.

But French is?

Yup almost in all private schools teach french so...Yup. Anyway, if I can I want to keep learning more and more languages and be awesome :mikacool:

....Still, good luck :mikacool:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup almost in all private schools teach french so...Yup. Anyway, if I can I want to keep learning more and more languages and be awesome :mikacool:

....Still, good luck :mikacool:

Oh yeah, huh. I forget that my school likes to act gay and only teach one language. Spanish. :sneaky2: you should learn... Arabic next. I like that language.

Luck accepted. :mikacool:

Oh yeah, huh. I forget that my school likes to act gay and only teach one language. Spanish. :sneaky2: you should learn... Arabic next. I like that language.

Luck accepted. :mikacool:

In high school it was only english and if you were in the bilingual group or you wanted to pay more, french. Private schools, english and french.

I want italian and german :aah:

In high school it was only english and if you were in the bilingual group or you wanted to pay more, french. Private schools, english and french.

I want italian and german :aah:

I like Italians for their soda. And judging by my last name, you probably know I have family in Germany. I could hook you up. :mikadas: