Mika in the German Media

DerMoment1608

It's a good sign that they played Sinfonia Pop, as it's not an older performance. :) I'm hoping he gets more attention here...

I couldn't have said it better myself. For him to get attention in countries, apart from Italy and France, is very promising. The fact that they showed newer concert, with not just LICM songs, is good too.

With his UKTV appearance on Saturday night, this is a great start to 2017!

I don't know if this was already mentioned in another forum so I will post it here even though it is already over. But I think it's worth telling. On the 31st of December, they showed from 6.30 am half an hour of Sinfonia Pop in German TV.

I missed watching it but I think it's great to see Mika on German TV :)  even if the time wasn't perfect.

The setlist for this was

• Underwater
  • Grace Kelly
  • Happy Ending
  • Origin of Love
  • Relax
  • Love Today
  • Stardust

Maybe, this is the REPLAY video link. It works in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

http://www.3sat.de/mediathek/?mode=play&obj=63689

Mika: Sinfonia Pop

Teatro Sociale di Como, Italien, 2015: Begleitet von einem sinfonischen Orchester und einem 16-köpfigen Chor, tritt Mika im Oktober 2015 im klassizistischen Teatro Sociale im italienischen Como auf und präsentiert seine Hits.

• 31:22 min
  • Like 1

Maybe, this is the REPLAY video link. It works in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

http://www.3sat.de/mediathek/?mode=play&obj=63689

Mika: Sinfonia Pop

Teatro Sociale di Como, Italien, 2015: Begleitet von einem sinfonischen Orchester und einem 16-köpfigen Chor, tritt Mika im Oktober 2015 im klassizistischen Teatro Sociale im italienischen Como auf und präsentiert seine Hits.

• 31:22 min

it is and it works until the 15th January

• Like 3