Mika @ Big Morning Buzz Live October, 17 2012 - h. 10:00 am Eastern

mari62

Carrie Keagan hosts as Jeremy Sisto (ABC's Suburgatory), Brandy and Mika stop by.

MIKA official MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Up bright and early! going to soundcheck now. Watch @VH1 today at 10am to see my LIVE performance on #VH1Buzz!

[YOUTUBE]shiBqplmShA[/YOUTUBE]

Don't forget Mika is on VH1's the Morning Buzz in the morning.
10:00 AM

Big Morning Buzz Live

TV-PG

October 17, 2012

TV-PG

Carrie Keagan hosts as Jeremy Sisto (ABC's Suburgatory), Brandy and Mika stop by.

Thanks a lot for letting me know !

Can I watch it web-streaming from Japan ? :pray:

Is it the link ??? http://www.vh1.com/shows/big_morning_buzz_live/series.jhtml

Not sure about the live streaming. But yes, that should be the link -- I'm pretty sure they'll post it afterward. :thumb_yello:
jill hornstein ‏@jillhornstein

Amazing performance by @mikasounds on #vh1buzz - thank you Mika! @ VH1 Big Morning Buzz Live Studio

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTUuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9kMzQyOTAwNjE4NmIxMWUyYTk1NzIyMDAwYTlmMDllOV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=W6TtJ3z7Y6lpJ65URpPxMtnrg3FIFx630wOvSKn09XU

thanks dermoment for finding out the chart position! weird, in the interview mika said it was in the top 100... :blink:

videos are up... like i said, filmed it with a camera so i hope we'll get a better version soon. especially the sound quality isn't the best, you can hear everything but it sounds tinny.

part 1 (interview & OOL)

[YOUTUBE]IAEOyvRP4so[/YOUTUBE]

part 2 (love today)

[YOUTUBE]BtvNYs05hrU[/YOUTUBE]

i just noticed that he didn't sing "the devil's a slut" - of course, as he couldn't sing something like that on US tv... :naughty: ... don't really understand what he sings instead though, sounds a bit like "the devil's a mod"?! LOL! :lmfao:

Edited by mari62
updating content

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you, it doesn't work for me though

Tecnically you have to wait all the ads, then click on stream 2 and again wait all the ads and finally there's the streaming even if it's not high quality.... better than nothing

Tecnically you have to wait all the ads, then click on stream 2 and again wait all the ads and finally there's the streaming even if it's not high quality.... better than nothing

Thanks! That works!

Edited by mari62

Thanks! That works, is Vh1 Shuffle the right channel?

it's difficult to get rid of all those annoying ads

yeah exactly VH1 shuffle... atm there's a program with music videos...And yeah... those ads are really annoying :sneaky2: