Mika @ Le Silo, Marseille, FRANCE - 18 November 2012: REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

mari62

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This show was awesome, one of the best of the french tour so far for me (with the second one in Paris :wub2:)

I will post my pictures and videos tomorrow, but here step with me, i was soooo happy to hear it for the first time, it sounds really amazing live ! :mikalove:

[YOUTUBE]MJEUQE9PaI4[/YOUTUBE]

Here's my video of Stardust. I'll back after to post Underwater, my pics and to write a report :wink2:

Stardust :

Underwater :

Love that video! Stardust is so awesome like that live, isn't it? :wub2:

Thanks for the photos, everyone!

Well... I'll try to write my report. Sorry in advance if there's some mistake.

I say always I don't want to write a cr and, in the end, I do it because it's always fun to remember these little moments shared with Mika and his fans.

After my wonderful concert in Lyon, I finally had the joy to be in the pit and regain the feeling to be glued to the stage!

At the last minute, the head of security has accepted to do the numbers! It was a relief! Considering we were in the right lane and the left one was closer to access the hall. :aah:

The stage was tall! and Mika is tall also so it was not practical. especially when he was close to us! Hello sore neck the next day or even during the concert. :naughty:

It was hard to see for him during "Un Soleil Mal luné" :aah: Blame it on the desk. My head was on the stage to try to see him :naughty:

During EMD he looked at me and came up to me to crouch in front of me and some girls to right of me have touched Mika. That was not respectful. So, he didn't stay long. :emot-sad:

Before Stardust, Mika came to us prick our cameras. He try to took his ass in photo. :lmfao: He groaned cause they didn't functioned. (at the same time, they were off) he said, "ho, It's rotten, it does not work. € 5 who wants it?"

Then a guy of his staff came on stage to give the cameras but before that he had a photo with Mika then he tried to give the cameras at the good people. I saw my two cameras go right, left, some hands stand up and saw my 160€ leave me in the hands of someone else so.... I yelled like an hysterically.

:naughty:

"This is mine! This is mine!" Mika laughed at me then that I panicked at the thought of never seeing again my cameras. Mika told him in English that they were mine and after I don't remeber what happened. A friend told me he told me "it's good you still love me?" or something like that but I did not hear him so I did not answer.

There's a video here : :naughty:

When the technician gave me my cameras Mika said about me "2 seconds ago she was yeeeaaaaaaahhh now it's **** you species of thief! " :lmfao:

After looking with my friend his camera, we see that the photo of Mika and the technician is on his camera. so I decided to show it to Mika ... I do not really know why. Then he looks at me and says "Ha! It was you who took the picture then" and he said in English, "now you like me again" with a smile :swoon: .... I have no other word :naughty:

at a moment, I noticed that my cellphone had fallen under the stage during the show! So during the rest of the gig I jumped, danced, sang and in my head it was "My uncle going to kill me" "I must to call my operator" "What can i do without my cellphone?" After the concert I explained my problem to the staff and they went to look for him, I was relieved!

After we go out then we waited (very long time) Mika. A girl tells him about the album so I took the opportunity to tell him what I think too. I asked if it is possible to sing GGG the next day in Toulouse. I had to repeat 3 times cause he doesn't understood and then said "Ho Good Gone Girl .. nooooo"... :emot-sad:

After he left us, then .... go to the topic of Toulouse for the rest of my adventure :naughty:

I say always I don't want to write a cr and, in the end, I do it because it's always fun to remember these little moments shared with Mika and his fans.

After my wonderful concert in Lyon, I finally had the joy to be in the pit and regain the feeling to be glued to the stage!

At the last minute, the head of security has accepted to do the numbers! It was a relief! Considering we were in the right lane and the left one was closer to access the hall. :aah:

The stage was tall! and Mika is tall also so it was not practical. especially when he was close to us! Hello sore neck the next day or even during the concert. :naughty:

It was hard to see for him during "Un Soleil Mal luné" :aah: Blame it on the desk. My head was on the stage to try to see him :naughty:

During EMD he looked at me and came up to me to crouch in front of me and some girls to right of me have touched Mika. That was not respectful. So, he didn't stay long. :emot-sad:

Before Stardust, Mika came to us prick our cameras. He try to took his ass in photo. :lmfao: He groaned cause they didn't functioned. (at the same time, they were off) he said, "ho, It's rotten, it does not work. € 5 who wants it?"

Then a guy of his staff came on stage to give the cameras but before that he had a photo with Mika then he tried to give the cameras at the good people. I saw my two cameras go right, left, some hands stand up and saw my 160€ leave me in the hands of someone else so.... I yelled like an hysterically.

"This is mine! This is mine!" Mika laughed at me then that I panicked at the thought of never seeing again my cameras. Mika told him in English that they were mine and after I don't remeber what happened. A friend told me he told me "it's good you still love me?" or something like that but I did not hear him so I did not answer.

When the technician gave me my cameras Mika said about me "2 seconds ago she was yeeeaaaaaaahhh now it's **** you species of thief! " :lmfao:

After looking with my friend his camera, we see that the photo of Mika and the technician is on his camera. so I decided to show it to Mika ... I do not really know why. Then he looks at me and says "Ha! It was you who took the picture then" and he said in English, "now you like me again" with a smile :swoon: .... I have no other word :naughty:

at a moment, I noticed that my cellphone had fallen under the stage during the show! So during the rest of the gig I jumped, danced, sang and in my head it was "My uncle going to kill me" "I must to call my operator" "What can i do without my cellphone?" After the concert I explained my problem to the staff and they went to look for him, I was relieved!

After we go out then we waited (very long time) Mika. A girl tells him about the album so I took the opportunity to tell him what I think too. I asked if it is possible to sing GGG the next day in Toulouse. I had to repeat 3 times cause he doesn't understood and then said "Ho Good Gone Girl .. nooooo"... :emot-sad:

After he left us, then .... go to the topic of Toulouse for the rest of my adventure :naughty:

Lol its so funny and sweet... you became kinda close friends with him:aah:

thanks for sharing your amaxing experience...made me smile:wub2:

Melgine, thanks for your report; I was there and heard you yell when Mika couldn't remember whose cell phone he had taken. Very funny. We must have seen each other because I also waited outside but didn't wait long because I had to go. What time did he come out?

Here's my video of Stardust. I'll back after to post Underwater, my pics and to write a report :wink2:

Stardust :

Underwater :

This show was awesome, one of the best of the french tour so far for me (with the second one in Paris :wub2:)

I will post my pictures and videos tomorrow, but here step with me, i was soooo happy to hear it for the first time, it sounds really amazing live ! :mikalove:

[YOUTUBE]MJEUQE9PaI4[/YOUTUBE]

thanks for the videos!! those performances are amazing:wub2:

Melgine, thanks for your report; I was there and heard you yell when Mika couldn't remember whose cell phone he had taken. Very funny. We must have seen each other because I also waited outside but didn't wait long because I had to go. What time did he come out?

At 1 a.m i believe.

• 5 weeks later...

I would have loved to hear Overrated too on this tour :sad: In Marseille I asked him if he could sing it he told me he rehearsed it but was not satisfied :sneaky2:

Here my pics and videos :thumb_yello:

As the stage is upstairs, they put the truck there, it was strange to see :naughty:

151847IMG4083.jpg

497990MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012012.jpg

357751MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012015.jpg

635916MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012029.jpg

412490MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012016.jpg

688933MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012026.jpg

457083MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012030.jpg

782922MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012032.jpg

809231MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012034.jpg

470351MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012039.jpg

974292MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012045.jpg

This picture was just before Stardust, he took our cameras (people in front row) and took picture of himself with them :aah:

891024MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012051.jpg

569609MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012065.jpg

815767MikaMarseilleLeSilo18112012070.jpg

Edited by lyli21