Mika @ Le Silo, Marseille, FRANCE - 18 November 2012: REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

mari62

It's Marseille turn!! :france:

Looking forward to your reports/pics/vids!

==================

REPORTS

==================

Melgine

==================

PHOTOS

==================

maggie

grace<3

Melgine

Karine1111

lyli21 1 with setlist

lyli21 2

==================

VIDEOS

==================

Melgine:

lyli21

Professional pics: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3838343&postcount=14

Press: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3838344&postcount=15

Edited by mari62
adding links - post 36

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics by Maggie✿ ‏@7Maggie5

#MIKA #Marseille ! pic.twitter.com/2gmOHRTA

A8A-JNzCUAIgPAC.jpg

#MIKA #Marseille :D pic.twitter.com/kMGgJztt

A8BAPRHCcAEwIi5.jpg

#MIKA #Marseille :) pic.twitter.com/8eArGenE

A8BcGPgCQAEwIX7.jpg

#MIKA #Marseille 8) pic.twitter.com/HdRH3srX

A8Bfw9MCEAAcTwu.jpg

#MIKA #Marseille :-> pic.twitter.com/XmEQL9f0

A8BiPJ8CUAAYQd_.jpg

#MIKA #Marseille \o/ pic.twitter.com/fap2V88u

A8BnYrSCUAIsMeh.jpg

a few tweets from fran about the gig, think that's the best news we have for now. :wink2: apparently mika wanted to do overrated but then decided against it but did step with me.

Tweets by Francine @frangwinter

They say the gig is going to be filmed o.O

4:46 PM - 18 Nov 12

Apparently he's doing Overrated tonight. It's on the setlist and the choir told us they prepared this song. Happy Fran.

7:57 PM - 18 Nov 12

Okaaaaaaay, Overrated is out apparently. And they still haven't decided between SWM and Karen.

8:12 PM - 18 Nov 12

Oh, and he did Step With Me. Sounds sweet :)

10:38 PM - 18 Nov 12

Oh and Mika was wearing an outfit that looks more like what the band wears. Looking more handsome than ever. <3

11:05 PM - 18 Nov 12

The sweetest @mikasounds was in a hurry and still made a cute heart on my flag. Try not to admire him

12:33 AM - 19 Nov 12

and apparently before they were let in, fran got pushed and laughed at because she didn't speak/understand french. :sneaky2: but it sounds like she had a fab time at the gig nevertheless, so i'm glad everything went alright for her in the end. :thumb_yello:

Pics by Maggie✿ ‏@7Maggie5

MIKA #Marseille :D pic.twitter.com/kMGgJztt

A8BAPRHCcAEwIi5.jpg

can anyone recognize what that is next to him? :blink: it looks weird to me, nothing like what i've seen on stage on this tour so far, but maybe just my eyes are playing me a trick and i don't recognize something obvious? :dunno:

braces! :wub2:

he had them in luxemburg too. :biggrin2: no red ones tho, iirc they were green.

a few tweets from fran about the gig, think that's the best news we have for now. :wink2: apparently mika wanted to do overrated but then decided against it but did step with me.

and apparently before they were let in, fran got pushed and laughed at because she didn't speak/understand french. :sneaky2: but it sounds like she had a fab time at the gig nevertheless, so i'm glad everything went alright for her in the end. :thumb_yello:

can anyone recognize what that is next to him? :blink: it looks weird to me, nothing like what i've seen on stage on this tour so far, but maybe just my eyes are playing me a trick and i don't recognize something obvious? :dunno:

he had them in luxemburg too. :biggrin2: no red ones tho, iirc they were green.

Thanks for your informations,I'm glad he did SWM :wub2:

I think it's his shoe there :wink2:

Why won't he ever do Overrated? :tears:

I'm gonna hold up a giant sign that says "OVERRATED:NOW" at roundhouse. Enough waiting already :sneaky2:

I think if he does Overrated and Stardust in the same show, along with some of the other earlier songs (GK, LT) that's really stressing his upper range. Maybe he's pacing himself and saving his voice for some of the last few gigs so he doesn't overdo it too soon... :dunno:

So... no one else has anything to say about this show? Has everyone gone on to Toulouse, is that it? :blink:

I think if he does Overrated and Stardust in the same show, along with some of the other earlier songs (GK, LT) that's really stressing his upper range. Maybe he's pacing himself and saving his voice for some of the last few gigs so he doesn't overdo it too soon... :dunno:

So... no one else has anything to say about this show? Has everyone gone on to Toulouse, is that it? :blink:

some of them were attending both gigs

It's maybe a kind of ... 'surprise' for London ? :thumb_yello:

Who knows ...:fisch:

When have u guys get your email for the choir results?

I heard in some cities they sent it the very morning of the gig,is that so?

yes in vienna it was just the morning of the gig day. usually it's 1-2 days in advance though.

i found a video of step with me: :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]KWOPQkJraRU[/YOUTUBE]

i wonder whether the choir was on stage for that song, the video just focuses on mika, but there is someone singing the background vocals and mika motiones a few times in the direction of the choir, so maybe it was them singing the backing vocals?

yes in vienna it was just the morning of the gig day. usually it's 1-2 days in advance though.

i found a video of step with me: :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]KWOPQkJraRU[/YOUTUBE]

i wonder whether the choir was on stage for that song, the video just focuses on mika, but there is someone singing the background vocals and mika motiones a few times in the direction of the choir, so maybe it was them singing the backing vocals?

Oh he did something new here! :aah: in more rocking way...

(..think this song sounds a bit out of his voice range also ... using falsetto on the Step1-Step2 .. part!! :aah:)

(..think this song sounds a bit out of his voice range also ... using falsetto on the Step1-Step2 .. part!! :aah:)

yes i also noticed that... i compared it, he sings it in a much higher key than it is on the album! i wonder why, maybe so the choir can sing along better? :dunno:

in luxemburg the band played overrated during the soundcheck, we heard it... mika wasn't there yet though. in vienna they played the fast version of stardust to mika... so they are trying new things, at least when we're not there. :teehee: dunno, i think mika decides on a daily (or hourly :teehee:) basis which songs to perform at each gig. maybe he just doesn't have enough time to practise so he's satisfied with the result, and therefor he just goes with what he's used to? :dunno: that's what happens when you're a perfectionist. :teehee: at least he said he WANTS to play overrated, so when he finally does, it's not just because his fans asked for it. :naughty:

in luxemburg the band played overrated during the soundcheck, we heard it... mika wasn't there yet though. in vienna they played the fast version of stardust to mika... so they are trying new things, at least when we're not there. :teehee: dunno, i think mika decides on a daily (or hourly :teehee:) basis which songs to perform at each gig. maybe he just doesn't have enough time to practise so he's satisfied with the result, and therefor he just goes with what he's used to? :dunno: that's what happens when you're a perfectionist. :teehee: at least he said he WANTS to play overrated, so when he finally does, it's not just because his fans asked for it. :naughty:

He might keep it for London :thumb_yello:

That'd be great for UK fans :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, the choir was on stage for Step With Me :original:

Sorry, I can't make a proper report because of my poor english.

The show was great of course :wub2:

We distributed red heart ballons for Origin Of Love and blue "normal" ballons for Underwater

There was a lot and it was really beautiful on stage, Mika seemed to sing on water :blush-anim-cl:

Here my pics :

http://www.hostingpics.net/album/ysa83-119635.html

I was in the front row, there was no space between us and the stage ; Mika was very very very close :aah:

yes i also noticed that... i compared it, he sings it in a much higher key than it is on the album! i wonder why, maybe so the choir can sing along better? :dunno:

It would be hard for him to sing hit that low key.. 'Step 1' - part is very low... much lower than his typical voice range. Sometimes we could notice that when singing Origin of Love in live, his voice is not low enough to sing like album version....so out of tune in live .... so a couple of times he tried to sing it 1 octave higher with falsetto voice..... :mf_rosetinted:

Why is teasing for weeks and weeks and weeks with Overrated? Just play the bloody song. :chair:

:naughty:

So much electronic sounds are on Overrated you know...I think it would be a challenge for him to cover the sounds in live. He needs time to arrange something but the tour schedule is insane these days :shocked: So surprised that he tweeted on my lunchtime today.

Edited by Yuna