• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

484518_4249553990230_223409918_n.jpg

Btw, it would be nice if I told you who is who, wouldn't it? :doh::naughty:

So:

Left to right: Liliana; behind her is Claudia (klowita), me and Jujuzita (red jacket), Paulo (feiticeiro); behind him is Silvia (don´t know for sure if she's an MFCer), and behind her is Camilla (dreamerxd); Fran; Meg (Sandra's daughter); Sandra (Sandrine here on MFC); Marta (Dedra Luna on MFC, I think); Patty and Wonka; and on the front, Carlota (wonkasdaughter) and Michelle (Klump).

Edited by Mary

Just Mika reacting to our surprise...

65192_4273940959889_1807132920_n.jpg

Now excuse me while I faint...

:swoon:

AWwww... those are great photos! I just love when we can do something that earns that kind of smile and laughter from him! :wub2:

AWwww... those are great photos! I just love when we can do something that earns that kind of smile and laughter from him! :wub2:

Yes :wub2: And the fact that he was so fragile that day made it even more special! His reactions are always genuine, but this one... :wub2:

Funny thing is, we had told about the surprise on FB, to try to get more people to join us, but hardly anyone reacted. We still took tons of magazines, and since the venue had seated places (which we had no idea) we decided, last minute, to give everyone there a page or any other piece of paper, and tell them to join us. It ended up being a massive thing, and I guess Mika NEEDED that for that gig. :wub2:

Yes :wub2: And the fact that he was so fragile that day made it even more special! His reactions are always genuine, but this one... :wub2:

Funny thing is, we had told about the surprise on FB, to try to get more people to join us, but hardly anyone reacted. We still took tons of magazines, and since the venue had seated places (which we had no idea) we decided, last minute, to give everyone there a page or any other piece of paper, and tell them to join us. It ended up being a massive thing, and I guess Mika NEEDED that for that gig. :wub2:

THAT and FRESH PRODUCTS...

If i only knew he had the mikaflu i'd bring him oranges instead...:mf_rosetinted:

But then i'd might get thrown at with it...:naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
guys, has anyone recorded "stuck in the middle" ?

edit - I'm sorry to ask this so late, but I had classes and tests which I had to study. Only now I had the chance to spend sometime searching for things about the concert. And I can't find any video of SITM.

Maybe i have filmed a bit,i'lllook for it and post if found...:thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
  • silver changed the title to 2012 MIKA @ Coliseum, Lisbon, PORTUGAL - 22 November: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS