16 hours ago, silver said:

I can remember the days when photos like that would produce pages of comments :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not fond of this pics, of course Mika is gorgeous but I prefer him with casual clothes. I find him more gasmic with a simple white shirt and jeans. 

On 2017-5-16 at 5:32 PM, silver said:

I can remember the days when photos like that would produce pages of comments :mf_rosetinted:

I agree with you, I think we are no longer so interested in doing these things. We need something more.

9 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I'm not fond of this pics, of course Mika is gorgeous but I prefer him with casual clothes. I find him more gasmic with a simple white shirt and jeans. 

I was thinking more in terms of tight trousers :das:

I prefer the casual clothes too.  Alas, according to his interview with GQ France, he prefers suits :sad:

melt.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, silver said:

I was thinking more in terms of tight trousers :das:

I prefer the casual clothes too.  Alas, according to his interview with GQ France, he prefers suits :sad:

melt.jpg

Bahhh, one day he says black another day says white.  I remember that he changes his favorite song from NPIH in every interview he does  :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ika said:

I agree with you, I think we are no longer so interested in doing these things. We need something more.

I think there are just a lot fewer people here these days. :emot-sad:

And for what it's worth, I find the suits a lot more gasmic, so I'm happy. :fisch:

• Like 1