Dita Von Teese loves Mika - Article from Monsters and Critics 02/12/12

BiaIchihara

The burlesque star is a big fan of the 'Gracy Kelly' hitmaker and particularly enjoyed a recent evening out with the gay singer.

She said: 'My star crush right now is Mika - he took me out for a fabulous dinner in his red convertible. He was dressed as a gentleman and he sent me flowers.'

The 40-year-old beauty also admitted she was left star-struck when friend Christian Louboutin introduced her to 'Hollywood royalty' Lauren Bacall.

She said: 'I was starstruck when I met Lauren Bacall. I met her in New York, through my friend Christian Louboutin, we were at a dinner and she came wafting over and very kindly introduced herself to me before she spoke to Christian.

'I was forewarned by him that I shouldn't speak to her until she spoke to me because she's real Hollywood royalty.'

Despite taking care of her pale skin, Dita can't resist a 'tropical' holiday, even if she has to spend most of it covered up.

She told Britain's OK! magazine: 'I was in the Maldives and that was quite amazing. I always love a tropical holiday, even though I tend to spend it with lots of sunscreen under a big hat and beneath a big umbrella. I love putting my feet in the sand and wearing vintage sarongs.'

Source:http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1707788.php/Dita-Von-Teese-loves-Mika

Thanks to @AclaySuper for tweeting ^^

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It means, girls have no chance :naughty:

:naughty:

the world loves labels, doesn't it?

I think this expression puts Dita in a delicate position...I mean, she's saying she has a crush on Mika and they try to ridicularise her by saying he's gay...:sneaky2:

I think this expression puts Dita in a delicate position...I mean, she's saying she has a crush on Mika and they try to ridicularise her by saying he's gay...:sneaky2:

I don't think it's ridicule. But I think it's pretty pertinent to the story that Mika is not trying to woo her by sending her flowers and just doing it because he's a nice guy. If he wasn't gay this wouldn't be about her "crush" but would be treated as an admission/rumour that they are seeing each other.

I don't understand why some printed media need to sink so low. It's as if they were treating readers totally dumb.

I think, Dita's way of enjoying a tropical holiday and Louboutin teaching her etiquette is odd enough to make people :blink: and laugh. :mf_rosetinted:

(In any case, no place for rude comments for sure).

Edited by suzie

I don't think it's ridicule. But I think it's pretty pertinent to the story that Mika is not trying to woo her by sending her flowers and just doing it because he's a nice guy. If he wasn't gay this wouldn't be about her "crush" but would be treated as an admission/rumour that they are seeing each other.

I don't understand why some printed media need to sink so low. It's as if they were treating readers totally dumb.

I think, Dita's way of enjoying a tropical holiday and Louboutin teaching her etiquette is odd enough to make people :blink: and laugh. :mf_rosetinted:

(In any case, no place for rude comments for sure).

:thumb_yello:

I didn't know Mika had a song called Gracey Kelly?

Was it a sequel to GRACE Kelly?

:mf_rosetinted:

What's woo? I feel so lost here :teehee:

I think media just surprised about her statement. They expected that Marilyn Manson is kind of guy who attracted Dita. MIKA is, let's say, guy who doesn't has weird contact lens

What's woo? I feel so lost here :teehee:

I think media just surprised about her statement. They expected that Marilyn Manson is kind of guy who attracted Dita. MIKA is, let's say, guy who doesn't has weird contact lens

Yes we certainly can say that about him :lmfao:

Woo means to court. Like when you are first dating someone and trying to win their affections by sending them flowers. :wink2: