Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

okay, good cos there is no sense me to go to sleep anymore, it's 4:40am soon :roftl:

The mystery of the Doctor. We won't give up until we find out who he is!

That's the time I went to sleep most of the time this summer, had to cover my windows with pillows because the sun was disturbing :roftl:

Absolutely not, but where do you start?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the time I went to sleep most of the time this summer, had to cover my windows with pillows because the sun was disturbing :roftl:

Absolutely not, but where do you start?

:roftl:

i'm going to ask from my grandfather, he probably knows something and my aunts probably (mom doesn't remember anything i asked her already).

EDIT: everyone else are waking up here soon, so if i dissappear, i pretend to be sleeping and won't probably come back till 12am-1pm, so see you then :aah:

Edited by liveforglitter

:roftl:

i'm going to ask from my grandfather, he probably knows something and my aunts probably (mom doesn't remember anything i asked her already).

EDIT: everyone else are waking up here soon, so if i dissappear, i pretend to be sleeping and won't probably come back till 12am-1pm, so see you then :aah:

Do that, and tell me later what he said :teehee:

:roftl: Well I'm going to sleep now too, so goodnight :huglove:

I have though. It all just goes on about Windows 7 :aah: Zoo Tycoon 2:teehee:

I wanna play it,but my dad said that no games would play on this laptop cos of Windows 8. I could just ask someone in the Game store xD

Then I don't know, Windows 8 is kinda new so they probably need time to figure it all out.

Yeah, that would probably work. :aah:

When I say you're making me' date=' I mean I have no choice because you made me curious and I blame you. :roftl: and I can't STAHP THAT. They're so perfect. Sijfsjdosjdisjdojsdjidjsilwoalsokdwalmsjziakdjaizmsoajsisjakisjdojs.

3 hours of gif hunting? DEDICATION.[/quote']

I know, awesome, isn't it? :das: xD GO ON WITH LOKI, BUT DON'T MENTION MY BABY.

She's my future dream wife, it was worth it.

You're welcome :pinkbow: xD

:puke: That's disgusting :roftl:

You can't even imagine. :aah:

*mr. burns hands*

Well, his music is so absolutely great :teehee:

Aaahh one of our dogs died when she was 18 :blink: and then we had another one (between that a rat, a parrot, chickens, they all died :aah:) and the other dog got cancer after two years :boxed: and these are my first cats:teehee:

It was so warm, even in october, in germany it was only raining and so I wore pullovers in the brightest sunshine :doh:

Don't you like it?? :aah: I saw sherlock on TV and since then I like it but im not the SUPER DUPER SRBHSDBHVUDA fan :blink:

Funny, last year I only had As in english bcz i was better than the teacher herself :roftl: she had absolutely no clue how to speak xD

*wat* xD

It's depressing that he died on the exact day. :aah:

Darn. xD We had chickens when I was little and yeah...soup. I've had cats and chickens and that's it. :aah:

Awwwwwwwww. :333 That must have been awesome. :teehee:

No! :aah: See, this is the ultimate gif which perfectly describes my life since last year:

tumblr_m3zcstRMuM1r6hfroo17_r3_250.gif:roftl:

My teacher is awesome, I love him. He's kinda lost, but he's very sweet and fun and just a great class teacher. :teehee:

I've nothing to do with my life...so I'm going to study the unit of work, so that I can be ahead of most people, and feel clever for once :mf_rosetinted: mwahahaha

:teehee:

good idea :naughty: I did that last time in 1st grade:aah: after that I'm too lazy :mf_rosetinted:

Then I don't know, Windows 8 is kinda new so they probably need time to figure it all out.

Yeah, that would probably work. :aah:

I know, awesome, isn't it? :das: xD GO ON WITH LOKI, BUT DON'T MENTION MY BABY.

She's my future dream wife, it was worth it.

You can't even imagine. :aah:

No I can't :aah:

it's nothing special because I did it in last 15mins :doh::roftl:

yours? :das:

you'll see mine when they upload pics on fb :mikacool:

Like my lola drawing then :aah:

I like it, but no one will get it :aah:

sounds good :mf_rosetinted:

HANNA!!! I HAVE SOMETHING ABOUT DAT DOCTOR!!!! (oh god i'm tired... :roftl:)

TELL ME!! :excite: (so am I, did you even sleep? :aah:)

No I can't :aah:

TELL ME!! :excite: (so am I, did you even sleep? :aah:)

My grandfather have met him too! i'm going there next week and i'll hear more! :excite: (i did, 20 minutes :aah: my bro started to play Top Gun and woke me up. :mf_rosetinted:)

but didn't the Lola competition end? :blink::aah: what's the point in liking it then xD

My step with me doodle is so jasdghfdhsfgjdfgjg horrible.

but didn't the Lola competition end? :blink::aah: what's the point in liking it then xD

My step with me doodle is so jasdghfdhsfgjdfgjg horrible.

Yes, just meant that I hate my lola doodle and I spent no effort in it :aah:

Because I can explain my meaning behind it :aah:

I know how you feel xD