Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool story bro. I just had a tad bit of a heart attack. K.O

Hey ems, what is it like to know you've accomplished something someone couldve helped you with? I wouldn't know. I'm trying now though. Just one step at a time, because somebody always helps me with everything.

Edited by NeonSprinkes

I'm too busy freaking out over fake Lady Gaga accounts following me on twitter to focus on exams:mf_rosetinted:

Seriously it is so annoying that...my poor heart can't take it.

haha why is it annoying?? it means more followers

haha why is it annoying?? it means more followers

True but I keep thinking it is actual Gaga cos they tend to use the same dp and stuff. Plus these fakes tend to follow me just as Gaga herself has tweeted and followed monsters...she has followed liked 20 1 hour ago.

True but I keep thinking it is actual Gaga cos they tend to use the same dp and stuff. Plus these fakes tend to follow me just as Gaga herself has tweeted and followed monsters...she has followed liked 20 1 hour ago.

Yeah that woul get annoying i suppose

That was a fail...

Me: Now I don't want you to get too excited but I might just be able to go to Liverpool

My friend Andre: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

:lmfao: