Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:tears: That's so sad. :tears: Especailly something so out of her hands. The would be terrible! Poor girl! :(

Yeah, that really sticks with me whenever I'm driving. Apparently, she ran a stop sign. But I know it wasn't on purpose, just because she wasn't that kind of person.. you know?

Yeah, that really sticks with me whenever I'm driving. Apparently, she ran a stop sign. But I know it wasn't on purpose, just because she wasn't that kind of person.. you know?

Yeah! It's things like that that make you careful when you drive. Especailly the little things like running a stop sign. It's so sad that things like that happen to young people who don't really do those kind of things. :tears:

Yeah! It's things like that that make you careful when you drive. Especailly the little things like running a stop sign. It's so sad that things like that happen to young people who don't really do those kind of things. :tears:

I know! :tears: I feel so lucky every day that I'm alive, that kind of thing could easily happen to any of us. I can't believe I was at a point where I didn't want to be here anymore. But when you experience the loss of life around you, it hits that life is precious. At least it did for me.

I know! :tears: I feel so lucky every day that I'm alive, that kind of thing could easily happen to any of us. I can't believe I was at a point where I didn't want to be here anymore. But when you experience the loss of life around you, it hits that life is precious. At least it did for me.

That's so true. I think the turning point for me was when my best friend's father was killed by a logging truck. I was numb. After that, I really realized how precious life is, and how unforgiving it can become. I'm not religious, but I just know I have to be terribly thankful for every day, because tomorrow may never come.

That's so true. I think the turning point for me was when my best friend's father was killed by a logging truck. I was numb. After that, I really realized how precious life is, and how unforgiving it can become. I'm not religious, but I just know I have to be terribly thankful for every day, because tomorrow may never come.

I'm an atheist, its true. I think you have to live in the moment and not worry about what will become of you when you pass on.

I'm an atheist, its true. I think you have to live in the moment and not worry about what will become of you when you pass on.

Yes! Because when you're gone, you're gone. There's no going back. It doesn't matter. You. Aren't. Coming. Back. I don't get how some people can be so obsessed with where you go AFTER death. It doesn't matter. Even if you did go somewhere, it wouldn't be YOU that goes. Live your life while you have it, because you'll never get it back.

Yes! Because when you're gone, you're gone. There's no going back. It doesn't matter. You. Aren't. Coming. Back. I don't get how some people can be so obsessed with where you go AFTER death. It doesn't matter. Even if you did go somewhere, it wouldn't be YOU that goes. Live your life while you have it, because you'll never get it back.

Exactly. I definitely believe in ghosts though, its kind of weird since I am an atheist but... I swear, I saw my grandpa when I was staying at my grandma's house a few months ago. I was walking down to the basement after getting a glass of water at like 2 AM and I turned the corner and I saw a figure sitting in my grandpa's chair. He just looked at me, then disappeared. I never told anyone that before because they wouldn't probably think I'm crazy. I wasn't high, IT REALLY HAPPENED.

Exactly. I definitely believe in ghosts though, its kind of weird since I am an atheist but... I swear, I saw my grandpa when I was staying at my grandma's house a few months ago. I was walking down to the basement after getting a glass of water at like 2 AM and I turned the corner and I saw a figure sitting in my grandpa's chair. He just looked at me, then disappeared. I never told anyone that before because they wouldn't probably think I'm crazy. I wasn't high, IT REALLY HAPPENED.

I know what you mean! I believe there are spirits. Remainder of the soul that aren't done leaving. Even if it was in your head, it was there in your mind. It was the feeling of needing one last farewell. A similar thing happened in my grandparents house, but I thought i saw him sitting at the table. Oh goodness. I was a wreck after that. I think they really are there in our minds. Like, for the last time. Finishing you up mentally to keep you from your regrets.

I know what you mean! I believe there are spirits. Remainder of the soul that aren't done leaving. Even if it was in your head, it was there in your mind. It was the feeling of needing one last farewell. A similar thing happened in my grandparents house, but I thought i saw him sitting at the table. Oh goodness. I was a wreck after that. I think they really are there in our minds. Like, for the last time. Finishing you up mentally to keep you from your regrets.

Can we talk about anything OTHER than this?

I definitely feel like my grandpa is always with me, I don't find myself missing him like my mother does. I did have that initial shock like, "oh my god, he's dead." But he is never gone.. you know?

go go go go go take me please go go go go listening to her now oh my god go go go girl crush go. Just go.

To go. Rox. :aah:

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO kidnap her and bring her to my basement so i can rip out her weave and wear it.

:mf_rosetinted:

COOL! I have 'nuff answers THANKS!!

Edit: Cat you freaked me out :aah:

I definitely feel like my grandpa is always with me, I don't find myself missing him like my mother does. I did have that initial shock like, "oh my god, he's dead." But he is never gone.. you know?

I know, I know. I had that exact same shock twice. One before he was actually gone. He was dellusional about two hours before he passed, and I got to talk to him on the phone and after that call, I just felt that wave of emotion. That crippling feeling that you know it's almost over. Then at his wake I totally lost it. When you lose someone so close to you, I feel like you never really get over it. You shouldn't have to. It's 100% possible to keep that person with you, no matter how long they have been physically gone.

Micah and Cat, talking about deep stuff. As per usual. :wink2:

We always end up all deep, huh?:aah: It's true!

I am satisfied :D cat dog fhdianzjsjsjnej cat dog. :D:D

I loved that show growing up!!! I had to buy all my freaking American shows on VHS. I wish I still had those tapes! I loved that show!

I'm totally jealous! You're going?? :aah: I wanna go soooooo bad! I LOVE her! Total girl crush right there.

I missed her last year when she came as a first part with Coldplay, I missed my favorite band + her so I was PISSED! At least I'll get to see her and in 2-3 years I'll keep my money for Coldplay too... I love love love love love her, so YES... Tickets on sold FRIDAY: *keeping eyes on screen for the whole week*

I missed her last year when she came as a first part with Coldplay, I missed my favorite band + her so I was PISSED! At least I'll get to see her and in 2-3 years I'll keep my money for Coldplay too... I love love love love love her, so YES... Tickets on sold FRIDAY: *keeping eyes on screen for the whole week*

:wub2: Ahhhhh! I want her to come near me someday.