Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys don't have one?? :shocked:

Thanks! I love dance.:pinkbow: We did a Pirates of The Caribbean (

) themed one last year that was totally badass. This year is a Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana, but a cello cover. Totally wicked, but it needs work.:naughty:

No :sad: Our looks more like this:

246_Sollentunavallens%20gymnastiksal.jpg

Never been in a hall like yours.

Oh that's one is cool. :teehee: I really want to start dancing.

No :sad: Our looks more like this:

246_Sollentunavallens%20gymnastiksal.jpg

Never been in a hall like yours.

Oh that's one is cool. :teehee: I really want to start dancing.

Ahhhh! Does your school have sport teams? Like, basketball and such? That's the gym we use for our important sports. We have two other gyms like our first one, but they're just used for practices and stuff. :aah:

You're never too old to start, in my opinion! Just as long as you stretch a lot and give it your all, I'm sure you could pick it up quick!

Ahhhh! Does your school have sport teams? Like, basketball and such? That's the gym we use for our important sports. We have two other gyms like our first one, but they're just used for practices and stuff. :aah:

You're never too old to start, in my opinion! Just as long as you stretch a lot and give it your all, I'm sure you could pick it up quick!

Ah that make sense then because we don't. Actually I don't think any school around here have a sport team. :aah:

Maybe I should try it then, just have to find somewhere you can dance. :teehee:

Ah that make sense then because we don't. Actually I don't think any school around here have a sport team. :aah:

Maybe I should try it then, just have to find somewhere you can dance. :teehee:

That explains it.:aah:

Yeah! Find a good studio! I've been thinking about doing technique tutorials on my YouTube, but I'm not positive yet.

Wussup?

Nothing much. Just watching telly and eating. The usual.

That explains it.:aah:

Yeah! Find a good studio! I've been thinking about doing technique tutorials on my YouTube, but I'm not positive yet.

Nothing much. Just watching telly and eating. The usual.

Ha. Do you think chuck e cheese is a horrible disease ridden place? Or do you think its awesome and fun? EXPLAIN!! DESCRIBE!!

Ha. Do you think chuck e cheese is a horrible disease ridden place? Or do you think its awesome and fun? EXPLAIN!! DESCRIBE!!

Hate. Loathe with every inch of my heart. I was kicked out of one once. I just hate all the nasty, snotty kids screaming and running around and that pedo in a mouse suit is a total creep.

Hate. Loathe with every inch of my heart. I was kicked out of one once. I just hate all the nasty, snotty kids screaming and running around and that pedo in a mouse suit is a total creep.

I'm going this weekend with my cousin :)....:D

I'm not going to see the mouse, we're going early to AVOID the snotty kids, and try to avaoid the greasy, fattening, germ covered food. Fun games, though.

I'm going this weekend with my cousin :)....:D

I'm not going to see the mouse, we're going early to AVOID the snotty kids, and try to avaoid the greasy, fattening, germ covered food. Fun games, though.

I love the games, for the most part. :naughty: I love the driving ones. I feel so bad ass.

:P maybe you can come with me. But you would have to buy your OWN plane ticket.

Tempting... Tempting.... But sadly, no.:naughty: I already told my whole family I'm not getting off the couch until Monday morning.

Tempting... Tempting.... But sadly, no.:naughty: I already told my whole family I'm not getting off the couch until Monday morning.

Don't you hate when that happens? :naughty:

Sometimes I say things I don't mean, like I'm going to run away, but then when I'm already outside, I want to go back inside, but I want to prove a point to my parents that I wont back out. But usually someone opens the door, dumps water on my head, and makes me come in if I want a towel :(

Don't you hate when that happens? :naughty:

Sometimes I say things I don't mean, like I'm going to run away, but then when I'm already outside, I want to go back inside, but I want to prove a point to my parents that I wont back out. But usually someone opens the door, dumps water on my head, and makes me come in if I want a towel :(

I do.:naughty:

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha Who dumped water on your head?? But I actually mean this. I'm not getting off the couch. I'm tired and sore.:naughty:

I do.:naughty:

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha Who dumped water on your head?? But I actually mean this. I'm not getting off the couch. I'm tired and sore.:naughty:

Laying on the couch isn't going to help being sore. You'll just get couch sores.

my mom dumped water on my head.