Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why someone would waste hours making, probably 50, accounts all with the say birthday is beyond me. The stupidest spam award goes to that troller.

Jeeeeeeeezzzz!! That many??:shocked: Sounds like a waste of time to me.:mf_rosetinted: Happy birthday to them, I suppose. :yay:

Happy birthday to Catherine in 24 days. :mf_rosetinted: I will legally go to a rated R movie and it will feel so right. :mf_rosetinted:

Wooo! Then you will finally catch up to Ms. Micah.:mikacool: Rated R movies are basically the only perks of 17.

:lmfao:

we laughed so freaking much :naughty: that woman at the door wouldn't let him go home :aah:

Is that what has happening?? I couldn't tell what was going on. I just knew it was freaking hilarious, whatever it was.:aah:

Sh*t. I'm going to be 21 when I graduate from high school.....:lmfao: I give up!:yay:

21?:shocked: I'll be 17 when I finish school :aah:

Is that what has happening?? I couldn't tell what was going on. I just knew it was freaking hilarious, whatever it was.:aah:

yeah :lmfao: yesterday we had 5 lessons but from the last one we wanted to go home (and not attend it) but that doorkeeper woman didn't let us and tato was still trying to go :aah: though he couldn't and we went to the classroom again :naughty: indeed it was hilarious :lmfao:

21?:shocked: I'll be 17 when I finish school :aah:

yeah :lmfao: yesterday we had 5 lessons but from the last one we wanted to go home (and not attend it) but that doorkeeper woman didn't let us and tato was still trying to go :aah: though he couldn't and we went to the classroom again :naughty: indeed it was hilarious :lmfao:

It's because I'm a 17 year old freshman.:naughty: Held back two years. Dyslexia is a bitch.:naughty:

He was running to the door really fast right?? Oh gosh, now it's even funnier. :aah: I love your school!!!:shocked: It's beautiful. Mine looks like a hospital.

...you know you can't legally attend a public high school at that age? You'd have to get a GED.

What?? Nobody told me that!:shocked: I thought 21 was the cut off age. They've been trying to get me to go to alt. school. Maybe that's why? But they've been telling me different reasons. aksdjfhaskdhjf I don't want to get a GED. If I have to go to school, I want my damn diploma.:mikacool:

What?? Nobody told me that!:shocked: I thought 21 was the cut off age. They've been trying to get me to go to alt. school. Maybe that's why? But they've been telling me different reasons. aksdjfhaskdhjf I don't want to get a GED. If I have to go to school, I want my damn diploma.:mikacool:

It varies but the cut off is usually 19, 20. They don't want people of age in high school due to issues with alcohol. You'll have to do summer school then to catch up.

It varies but the cut off is usually 19, 20. They don't want people of age in high school due to issues with alcohol. You'll have to do summer school then to catch up.

Makes sense.:mikacool: That means I have to stay in America for the summer....... :sneaky2:

It's because I'm a 17 year old freshman.:naughty: Held back two years. Dyslexia is a bitch.:naughty:

He was running to the door really fast right?? Oh gosh, now it's even funnier. :aah: I love your school!!!:shocked: It's beautiful. Mine looks like a hospital.

:itsok: When I'm 21 I'll be finishing the Academy of Arts :das: I'm going there after school. at least want so. :naughty:

yes he was :aah: you like it?? Did you watch the vid till the end and saw the other 2 floors(3rd and 4th) too when there's left only old paint on the walls and old doors/? :naughty: Though I think they're going to redecorate it too. Someday. When I won't be studying there anymore. :mikacool:

:itsok: When I'm 21 I'll be finishing the Academy of Arts :das: I'm going there after school. at least want so. :naughty:

yes he was :aah: you like it?? Did you watch the vid till the end and saw the other 2 floors(3rd and 4th too when there's left only old paint on the walls and old doors/? :naughty: Though I think they're going to redecorate it too. Someday. When I won't be studying there anymore. :mikacool:

To be honest, I'll be surprised if I finish school at all. At this point, I don't evne know. Ohhh! What kind of art?

I do like it.:naughty: It's so beautiful. Like, it's so cultural. It has beauty. I love the doors. I did two tours of my school on my Micah Piper channel. They're long and stupid videos, but they show what my school looks like.