Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:hi5:

I thought it would be suitable because THEY'RE F***ING BACK. :boing:

:mf_rosetinted:

So I heard :teehee:

Also saw Pete Wentz tweet,I forgot I was following him:doh:

I'm glad they are back,I also know one of my friends will be very glad they are back,he has a tattoo along his chest,that has something to do with them:teehee:

So I heard :teehee:

Also saw Pete Wentz tweet,I forgot I was following him:doh:

I'm glad they are back,I also know one of my friends will be very glad they are back,he has a tattoo along his chest,that has something to do with them:teehee:

....I want a FOB tattoo........ :fisch:

Nothing =3

Then get one :teehee:

I still want a 'Born This Way' tattoo :aah: people are saying not to get it done though:mf_rosetinted:

Where would you get it? Anywhere usually visible might not be a good idea, getting a job wise. :rolls_eyes:

I really want a certain tattoo on my foot. The right foot would say "The farther the distance" and my left foot would say, "the stronger the love." They're song lyrics that really make me think of my grandpa.

Listening to this

Cool

Where would you get it? Anywhere usually visible might not be a good idea, getting a job wise. :rolls_eyes:

I really want a certain tattoo on my foot. The right foot would say "The farther the distance" and my left foot would say, "the stronger the love." They're song lyrics that really make me think of my grandpa.

Yeah I was wanting it on my wrist at first but I've gone for wanting it on my right shoulder

Aww that's cute:pinkbow: I like the sound of that ^^

Cool

Yeah I was wanting it on my wrist at first but I've gone for wanting it on my right shoulder

Aww that's cute:pinkbow: I like the sound of that ^^

Yeah, probably somewhere on your back or stomach would be a better option. If I get a good job at somewhere that's cool with people having tattoos or crazy hair then I will totally get some wrist/hand tattoos and dye my hair purple. :mf_rosetinted: I'm desperately looking for a job and I've settled to dying my hair plum colored instead of full on purple. :sneaky2:

thanks! :pinkbow: I heard feet tattoo are really painful though, ha. :blink:

Just a warning. Foot tattoos hurt like a bitch. I was close to tears

Today was tiring :boxed:

Students were to change teachers for a day and I was English teacher, thank god I had only 3 lesson and with good classes :aah:

by the way Micah, Tato was a teacher too and he changed some music teacher who's woman and whole day we laughed at him :lmfao::mf_rosetinted: