Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My family forgot about me. They actually left and drove to a town 2 hours away while I was at my appointment and then coaching a dance team. THEY fREAKING LEFT ME TO WALK THREE MILES HOME. I'm lucky my mum and dad's best friend saw me and picked me up.:sneaky2:

My family forgot about me. They actually left and drove to a town 2 hours away while I was at my appointment and then coaching a dance team. THEY fREAKING LEFT ME TO WALK THREE MILES HOME. I'm lucky my mum and dad's best friend saw me and picked me up.:sneaky2:

Wow, I would be so mad if I were you.

I'm looking for a person that really good at doing hair and is willing to make a least one hair tutorial every two weeks for youtube. I'm starting a channel with one other girl that's doing nail tutorials and I'm doing makeup tutorials. If you can think of anyone that would be willing to do this please tell me! :pinkbow:

I was pissed! Then I almost got ran over when walking across a parking lot AND I only had slippers!

Hope they'll compensate you for forgetting you, and slippers in the winter, that must be cold.

Hope they'll compensate you for forgetting you, and slippers in the winter, that must be cold.

I hope so too!!! :aah: Lucky for me, it isn't raining. It's actually quite sunny! But I only had on my leotard, tights, and spandex. I'm sure I looked like a hooker who was running away from home. :aah:

Might I add...AGAIN.:teehee:

Going to see them at another sold out show!

I know! I'm so jealous! I've seen a few people (Uncle Kracker, Bowling For Soup, Charlie Daniels Band, ect.) but they were just at my local fair. Nothing too official. And it was all country music, which I'm not a big fan of, so I didn't really stay for the whole concert.