Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still do not want. :mf_rosetinted: xD I have enough to do. Too much. And so little time. And yes, I am here. No comment pls. :mf_rosetinted:

Then don't :shun xD Who am I to judge you? :aah: Btw how do you say mum in serbian?

Hi everyone! Micah Xenia Clara Emma and others!!!!

:sad:

Hi everyone! Micah Xenia Clara Emma and others!!!!

Hey Sarah. :bye:

Sorry. :aah:

hmm.... was it 16th of Dec... maybe then :teehee::naughty:

It's my curse. Doomed to hear about shows I don't watch and like and people that annoy me. *sigh* :mf_rosetinted: xD

I win ehehhhe. I saw the premiere in 3D on the 13th. :aah: I was with six of my friends and we were all holding to our seats the whole time beging that Kili doesn't die (none of us had read the book). :aah: One of them even agreed with me on exiting the cinema if he dies (I also wanted to throw my popcorn on the ground dramatically, but I figured it was a waste of good food that could later help me drown my emotions). :aah:

Hey Sarah. :bye:

It's my curse. Doomed to hear about shows I don't watch and like and people that annoy me. *sigh* :mf_rosetinted: xD

I win ehehhhe. I saw the premiere in 3D on the 13th. :aah: I was with six of my friends and we were all holding to our seats the whole time beging that Kili doesn't die (none of us had read the book). :aah: One of them even agreed with me on exiting the cinema if he dies (I also wanted to throw my popcorn on the ground dramatically, but I figured it was a waste of good food that could later help me drown my emotions). :aah:

oh poor you :itsok: Let's talk about this guy:

tumblr_mg5tu6WTFr1s2qtbmo1_500.gif

:mf_rosetinted: I was with my bro, and for once, he wasn't annoying :shocked::aah:

I won't. :shun: xD Jesus. :mf_rosetinted::aah: Mama, why? :aah:

Huh :shun: xD So what? :mf_rosetinted: xD So what's tata then - dad? :aah: Well I went to my friends 18 birthday party, it was all serbian and bla bla. Anyway I'm just trying to figure out which one the guest who's her mum :aah:

oh poor you :itsok: Let's talk about this guy:

tumblr_mg5tu6WTFr1s2qtbmo1_500.gif

:mf_rosetinted: I was with my bro, and for once, he wasn't annoying :shocked::aah:

rtdtersreaHRTJFTUKIHJOČIHKIFGTGXSgvfzvklčjiouhzgizfdts4ud7r4w54656thzooreogbuprqgnpqrmg49ngz0n45m9hčrkgočpjulreqvbtfgnmocjkiondbhuzfvryxcsukxljočprijortghzwoavnivhunrguheg ANNU. WAT HAB U DON

I can't believe I still haven't seen the last episode. :aah: But episode 10. Please tell me you've seen it. ;__;

He can't be, it's The Hobbit. One does not simply not watch and not love The Hobbit. :mikacool:

rtdtersreaHRTJFTUKIHJOČIHKIFGTGXSgvfzvklčjiouhzgizfdts4ud7r4w54656thzooreogbuprqgnpqrmg49ngz0n45m9hčrkgočpjulreqvbtfgnmocjkiondbhuzfvryxcsukxljočprijortghzwoavnivhunrguheg ANNU. WAT HAB U DON

I can't believe I still haven't seen the last episode. :aah: But episode 10. Please tell me you've seen it. ;__;

He can't be, it's The Hobbit. One does not simply not watch and not love The Hobbit. :mikacool:

asfoijfdgifjglkhgjdfklhkf :naughty: i have. :teehee:

He loved it. :naughty:

Huh :shun: xD So what? :mf_rosetinted: xD So what's tata then - dad? :aah: Well I went to my friends 18 birthday party, it was all serbian and bla bla. Anyway I'm just trying to figure out which one the guest who's her mum :aah:

:pinkbow:I just think that if anyone could judge, it would be Jesus. :mf_rosetinted: xD Yes, why is that so funny? :aah: O...k... then. :roftl: Any luck yet? :roftl: